National Capital Region Jobs 1 – Administrative Officer Ii (63-5) Position at Employees’ Compensation Commission – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Employees' Compensation Commission - Government has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as 1 – administrative officer ii (63-5) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱37,000 - ₱37,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Employees’ Compensation Commission – Government
|1 – Administrative Officer Ii (63-5)
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Deadline for accepting applications: 26 May 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: ECC Regional Extension Unit- Region VII (Tacloban City)
Plantilla Item No.: 63-5
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 10
Monthly Salary: Php 36,619 + 2,00 PERA
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Social Work
8 hours of relevant training
2 years of experience in field or community work; has a background in occupational safety and health; experience in organizing groups; and experience in providing psychosocial/ emotional support to clients.
REQUIRED CORE COMPETENCIES:
ANALYTICAL THINKING (Advance)
Ability to use logical, systematic reasoning, to understand, analyze and resolve problems.
- Identifies core issues and responds to them appropriately
- Identifies and evaluates many possible causes of a problem
- Extracts information from a variety of sources to assist in problem identification and solving
- Synthesizes ideas and integrates information resulting in holistic versus fragmented perspective and action
Ability to do things on his/her own with strong predisposition to improve results and create opportunities.
- Initiates individual or group projects and takes responsibility for their success
- Takes appropriate action to meet challenging goals, objectives or business needs and assumes accountability before being asked to or before being forced to
Ability to exemplify high standards of professional behavior as public servants, adhering to ethical as well as moral principles, values and standards of public office.
- Takes action to improve own abilities in line with career goals, including volunteering for “stretch” assignments and taking on additional responsibilities
- Encourages others to maintain a positive attitude towards work, meeting tight deadlines and the needs of demanding stakeholders
EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS (Advance)
Ability to receive and convey ideas, instructions, and information by using appropriate language, method and manner to ensure the audience understands the message and takes necessary action.
- Demonstrates the ability to express complex concepts, thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely for the understanding of all audiences
- Tailors communication to intended audience and uses appropriate tools and strategies to convey information
- Paraphrases information to check understanding before drawing conclusions.
EFFECTIVE INTERPERSONAL RELATIONS (Advance)
Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with others; notices and accurately interprets what others are feeling; shows understanding, tact empathy, courtesy, concern, and politeness.
- Develops relationships with the intent of achieving effective delivery of relevant services
- Solicits feedback from peers and subordinates to evaluate work actions and decisions and strives to change if necessary
- Demonstrates diplomacy by approaching others about sensitive issues in a non-threatening way
INTERNAL/EXTERNAL INSTITUTIONAL AWARENESS (Advance)
Ability to understand and operate within formal and informal structures of an organization, and recognize the impact of external trends and influence on organizational functioning.
- Understands the relationships between internal climate and external environment and leverages understanding to work performance
- Accurately describes the issues and culture of external stakeholders; uses this information to achieve goals and initiatives
- Supports the changing culture and methods of operating, if necessary, for the success of ECC
PLANNING AND DELIVERING (Advance)
Ability to set priorities, identify scope and allocate human, financial, and logistical requirements to meet individual, team or organization’s targets and objectives.
- Anticipates potential issues and problems and creates contingency plan on required resources for the effective implementation of the project.
- Efficiently executes and completes projects within stated and agreed criteria involving people, time and budget resources
BENEFICIARY PATIENT-CENTERED CARE (Intermediate)
Ability to understand the needs of the beneficiary patient; provides personalized care that is responsive to his/her preferences and beliefs and reflects an understanding of his/her environment, including home life, social background, job, family relationships, culture, and other factors.
- Coordinates visit to beneficiary patient and ensures that all logistical requirements and other preparations are made prior to visit
- Keeps track of beneficiary patient’s history including claims, adjudication, medical records, and other related documents
BUILDING RELATIONSHIP WITH STAKEHOLDERS (Intermediate)
Ability to build stakeholder relationships and leverage coalition in the implementation of plans, programs, policies, and activities geared toward the achievement of strategic intents of ECC.
- Makes a conscious effort to have informal or casual contacts with stakeholders, the Labor sector and related organization members, and other ECC-identified stakeholders; shows interest in their issues and activities that go beyond the workplace
- Recognizes potential conflict of interest and work to reach a solution that is beneficial to both parties, ensuring continuous development of relationship
MANAGING WORK (Intermediate)
Ability to effectively manage one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Keeps files organized
- Effectively allocates own time to complete work
- Coordinates own with others’ schedules to avoid conflict
OCCUPAIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH (Intermediate)
Ability to apply knowledge in Occupational Safety and Health Standards under Article 162 of the Labor Code of the Philippines with the objective of protecting every worker against the dangers of work hazards, i.e., injury, sickness or death, through safe and healthful working condition.
- Conducts investigations of work-related injuries, illnesses, and property damage to determine potential causes
- Identifies regulated hazards and refers to appropriate work group for surveillance
- Recommends actions/solutions based on the results of investigation
RESPECTING AND CARING FOR PATIENTS (Intermediate)
Ability to establish a relationship of trust with patient by treating him/her with respect to his/her religious, cultural, or social background; respecting the right of patient to confidentiality and privacy.
- Provides and coordinates patient care and ensures to give him/her information they need in a way he/she can understand
- Treats patient attentively and conscientiously
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send a scanned copy to the email address below not later than 26 May 2023.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (For Government Employees Only);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
“ECC is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment is decided on the applicants’ qualifications, merit, and fitness to the position applied for. ECC does not tolerate discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable laws.”
|National Capital Region
|Employees' Compensation Commission, 355 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave, Makati, 1209 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to send through email their application to:
Engr. Jose Maria S. Batino
OIC, Executive Director
4th and 5th Floors, ECC Bldg. 355 Sen. Gil Puyat. Ave., Makati City
The ECC is a government corporation. It is attached to the Department of Labor and Employment for policy coordination and guidance.
It is a quasi-judicial corporate entity created to implement the Employees’ Compensation Program (ECP). The ECP provides a package of benefits for public and private sector employees and their dependents in the event of work-connected contingencies such as sickness, injury, disability or death.
As implementor of the Employees Compensation Program, ECC is mandated by law to provide meaningful and appropriate compensation to workers. Its main functions are:
- To formulate policies and guidelines for the improvement of the employees’ compensation program;
- To review and decide on appeal all EC claims disapproved by the Systems; and
- To initiate policies and programs toward adequate occupational health and safety and accident prevention in the working environment
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays