National Capital Region Jobs 1 – Information Officer Ii (49-3) Position at Employees’ Compensation Commission – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Employees' Compensation Commission - Government are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as 1 – information officer ii (49-3) with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱37,000 to a maximum of ₱37,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Employees’ Compensation Commission – Government|
|Position||1 – Information Officer Ii (49-3)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 36.620|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 36.620|
Deadline for accepting applications: 26 May 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: ECC Regional Extension Unit- Region II (Tuguegarao City)
Plantilla Item No.: 49-3
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 12
Monthly Salary: Php 36,619 + 2,00 PERA
Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, English or other related courses
8 hours of relevant training
2 years of experience in conducting seminars, news writing and public relations
REQUIRED CORE COMPETENCIES:
ANALYTICAL THINKING (Advance)
Ability to use logical, systematic reasoning, to understand, analyze and resolve problems.
- Identifies core issues and responds to them appropriately
- Identifies and evaluates many possible causes of a problem
- Extracts information from a variety of sources to assist in problem identification and solving
- Synthesizes ideas and integrates information resulting in holistic versus fragmented perspective and action
Ability to do things on his/her own with strong predisposition to improve results and create opportunities.
- Initiates individual or group projects and takes responsibility for their success
- Takes appropriate action to meet challenging goals, objectives or business needs and assumes accountability before being asked to or before being forced to
Ability to exemplify high standards of professional behavior as public servants, adhering to ethical as well as moral principles, values and standards of public office.
- Takes action to improve own abilities in line with career goals, including volunteering for “stretch” assignments and taking on additional responsibilities
- Encourages others to maintain a positive attitude towards work, meeting tight deadlines and the needs of demanding stakeholders
EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS (Advance)
Ability to receive and convey ideas, instructions, and information by using appropriate language, method and manner to ensure the audience understands the message and takes necessary action.
- Demonstrates the ability to express complex concepts, thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely for the understanding of all audiences
- Tailors communication to intended audience and uses appropriate tools and strategies to convey information
- Paraphrases information to check understanding before drawing conclusions.
EFFECTIVE INTERPERSONAL RELATIONS (Advance)
Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with others; notices and accurately interprets what others are feeling; shows understanding, tact empathy, courtesy, concern, and politeness.
- Develops relationships with the intent of achieving effective delivery of relevant services
- Solicits feedback from peers and subordinates to evaluate work actions and decisions and strives to change if necessary
- Demonstrates diplomacy by approaching others about sensitive issues in a non-threatening way
INTERNAL/EXTERNAL INSTITUTIONAL AWARENESS (Advance)
Ability to understand and operate within formal and informal structures of an organization, and recognize the impact of external trends and influence on organizational functioning.
- Understands the relationships between internal climate and external environment and leverages understanding to work performance
- Accurately describes the issues and culture of external stakeholders; uses this information to achieve goals and initiatives
- Supports the changing culture and methods of operating, if necessary, for the success of ECC
PLANNING AND DELIVERING (Advance)
Ability to set priorities, identify scope and allocate human, financial, and logistical requirements to meet individual, team or organization’s targets and objectives.
- Anticipates potential issues and problems and creates contingency plan on required resources for the effective implementation of the project.
- Efficiently executes and completes projects within stated and agreed criteria involving people, time and budget resources
BUSINESS WRITING (Intermediate)
Ability to create/compose written communication in clear, concise, and coherent manner. This includes memorandum, minutes of the meeting, correspondence/business letters, proposals, policies, guidelines or procedures, briefing materials, manuals, and other similar documents.
- Consolidates and summarizes agreements and recommendations arising from consultative meetings
- Writes grammatically-correct communication and reports using language and formats appropriate to the intended reader
- Conveys relevant and logical information through letters and written communication to other bureaus/agencies
JOURNALISTIC WRITING (Intermediate)
Ability to effectively gather news, conduct interactive interviews, write news/stories, and disseminate important news, information and updates to enhance the public image of ECC.
- Has the ability to distinguish and recognize newsworthiness of an event
- Reports scenarios and writes stories that promote and enhance ECC’s public image
MEDIA AND PUBLIC RELATIONS (Intermediate)
Ability to promote ECC to various public and media outlets through various means of communication.
- Maintains favorable public image for ECC by communicating programs and developing events and campaigns
- Explores strategies to gain mileage with media and PR companies in the implementation of ECC’s special events and other related activities
MESSAGE DEVELOPMENT AND DELIVERY (Intermediate)
Ability to strategically develop messages for various audiences and effectively deliver them by evaluating the most appropriate media channel/s for the particular needs of its target audience.
- Knowledge of the elements of plain language
- Plans and conducts evaluations to measure the success of communications plans and materials
PRESENTING AND SPEAKING SKILLS (Intermediate)
Ability to deliver presentation/speaking engagement to varied audiences in public or within the organization by effectively communicating topic contents, concepts, knowledge, and information through verbal communication.
- Develops strategy for a specific audience
- Develops structure that is flexible and flowing
- Presents himself/herself to the audience with confidence by understanding and having mastery of the topic presented
- Does research thoroughly on the topic
TRAINING PROGRAM ADMINISTRATION (Intermediate)
Ability to promote individual and organizational development through planning, designing and managing employee development and training program/services.
- Manages facilities / training venue and spaces
- Manages equipment and materials
- Coordinates with facilitator/s and participants on training schedules, venue, and other necessary details and advises on confirmation or cancellation as appropriate
- Helps in the preparation of Audio-Visual Presentation, content research, and other related materials in design process and build-up
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send a scanned copy to the email address below not later than 26 May 2023.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (For Government Employees Only);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
“ECC is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment is decided on the applicants’ qualifications, merit, and fitness to the position applied for. ECC does not tolerate discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable laws.”
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Employees' Compensation Commission, 355 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave, Makati, 1209 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to send through email their application to:
Engr. Jose Maria S. Batino
OIC, Executive Director
4th and 5th Floors, ECC Bldg. 355 Sen. Gil Puyat. Ave., Makati City
The ECC is a government corporation. It is attached to the Department of Labor and Employment for policy coordination and guidance.
It is a quasi-judicial corporate entity created to implement the Employees’ Compensation Program (ECP). The ECP provides a package of benefits for public and private sector employees and their dependents in the event of work-connected contingencies such as sickness, injury, disability or death.
As implementor of the Employees Compensation Program, ECC is mandated by law to provide meaningful and appropriate compensation to workers. Its main functions are:
- To formulate policies and guidelines for the improvement of the employees’ compensation program;
- To review and decide on appeal all EC claims disapproved by the Systems; and
- To initiate policies and programs toward adequate occupational health and safety and accident prevention in the working environment
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays