5 Medical Sales Representative (quezon City Area) Vacancies at Lifelink, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of 5 Medical Sales Representative (Quezon City Area). For those of you who live in Quezon & Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Lifelink, Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||5 Medical Sales Representative (quezon City Area)|
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Our MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE is part of a dynamic and talented group – which we consider the lifeblood of our Company.
- A MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE’S key responsibility is to promote the Company’s products and maintain their client accounts. The position, comprised mostly of fieldwork, includes conducting client calls/coverage in order to promote the Company’s product groups, as well as maintaining and developing accounts.
BE PART OF OUR TEAM OF PASSIONATE, SUCCESSFUL AND GOAL-ORIENTED SALES PEOPLE!
- Be persuasive, aggressive and result-oriented.
- Be interested in a career in Sales or has experience in Sales.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Be a graduate of any 4-year Medical-oriented courses.
- Preferably residing in Pampanga area.
Our Medical Sales Representatives are to be based in Quezon City Area
P20,00.00 Basic salary plus P250.00 Meal Allowance/dayP350.00 Transportation Allowance/day
HMO, Meal allowance, Transportation allowance, Load allowance, Leave credits, Government benefits and other additional allowance
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5:30pm
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Address||M29M+984 Lifelink Lab Inc, Unit C-L Bldg, Mindanao Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Lifelink Diagnostics Supplies, Unit C L Building Mindanao Avenue corner Congressional Avenue Brgy, Project 8, Quezon City, 1116 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Lifelink, Inc. is a premier medical supplier in the Philippines providing quality products from the world’s leading companies and valuable customer service to Philippine hospitals.
Lifelink's marketing network covers the National Capital Region, Central Luzon, Northern Luzon and Southern Luzon. Key Areas in Visayas and Mindanao are serviced through a network of dealers.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Additional Allowances, Government Benefits, Leave Credits, Regular hours, Monday - Friday (8:30 am - 5:30 pm); Saturday (flexi-time)