Accenture Cebu | Medical Data Entry Associate (el 3531) Vacancies at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Accenture Cebu | Medical Data Entry Associate (EL 3531) in our company, Accenture. For candidates who reside in Cebu (Cebu City) & Cebu (Others) and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Accenture Cebu | Medical Data Entry Associate (el 3531)|
|Region||Cebu, Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Are you ready to accent on the future? Apply now and be part of Accenture’s growing organization of empowered people!
*Will be reporting onsite
*60,00 Signing Bonus for non-licensed professionals
*100,00 Signing Bonus for licensed professionals
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Quality Documentation Associate who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- You will be working with a client physician and their team to complete documentation of clinic visits/encounters.
- You will support healthcare providers and their patients by using an artificial intelligence (AI) technology platform to complete confidential medical summaries of patient encounters/visits.
- You will provide documentation coverage for assigned healthcare providers, which involves listening to records of patient clinic visits/encounters using AI technology and support tools to summarize medical facts, findings, and prescribed treatment plan into a professional clinical report/provider note format.
- You will audit AI technology clinical report and data summaries for accuracy and completeness against audio recording of patient clinic visit / encounter as well as audit AI technology clinical report and data summaries documented in adherence with client’s guidelines, workflows and not templates.
What are we looking?
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably health/clinical-related courses
- Must have at least 1 year of experience working as a Health Agent
- Proficient data entry and computer skills with ability to navigate multiple programs/systems and learn additional computer programs as required to perform role
Good to have skills:
- Professional Healthcare License
- USRN License
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, inclusion, and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
How to apply?
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application. You will be receiving an SMS with the Workday link where you must continue your application.
- Make sure to accomplish your Workday application form to proceed with the hiring process.
- For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
*Terms and conditions apply
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Address||Accenture, Pioneer House Cebu, Cardinal Rosales Ave, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines|
|Address||Accenture, Filinvest Towers, 4th Floor Cebu I.T. Park, W Geonzon St, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our 514,00 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Visit us at ww.accenture.com.
Accenture Career Centers*
*accepting walk-in applicants
GF Robinsons Cybergate 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1, San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Facebook.com/accenturejobsph Twitter.com/accenturejobsph Youtube.com/accenturejobsph Instagram: @accentureph LinkedIn Showcase Page: Accenture Careers in the Philippines
Ready to join us?
Upload your updated CV to Jobstreet, then click “APPLY NOW.” If you need special assistance because of a disability, please let us know via email at c[email protected] (Please do not send any CV to this email)
Accenture is an equal-opportunity employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Employee Stock Purchase, Plan, Expanded Maternity Leave, Retirement Plan, Business Casual, Shifting Schedule
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Accenture Cebu | Medical Data Entry Associate (el 3531) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Cebu (Cebu City) 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Cebu 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Cebu (Cebu City) 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Cebu 2023