Makati City Jobs Accountant Iv, Item No. 2529 Position at HOME DEVELOPMENT MUTUAL FUND – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Accountant IV, Item No. 2529. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at HOME DEVELOPMENT MUTUAL FUND - Government and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱50,000 - ₱52,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||HOME DEVELOPMENT MUTUAL FUND – Government|
|Position||Accountant Iv, Item No. 2529|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 50.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 52.000|
Position Title: Accountant IV
Item No. 2529
Job Grade 11 (SG 20)
Unit/Department/Branch/TAS/HBC/Group: General Accounting Department
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business Administration major in Accounting
Training: 16 hours of relevant training
Work Experience: 3 years of relevant experience
Eligibility: R.A. 1080 (Certified Public Accountant)
Competencies – Preferred Qualification/s:
1. With exposure to Oracle Financial Accounting System/Cash Management System or other similar application software
Brief Description of General Functions:
Provides support in the performance of duties and responsibilities of General Ledger Division.
Interested and qualified applicants who meet the required qualifications regardless of gender, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation may submit the following documentary requirements to PSRAD-HRDD/CASD-TAS/HLOC on or before 21 May 2023.
For All Applicants:
1. Letter of Intent indicating the Position Title, Item Number, and Unit/Department/Branch/TAS/HBC/Group name of the position applied for;
2. Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212) and Work Experience Sheet (with signature on every page, thumbmark and picture);
3. Original/Authenticated Certificate of Eligibility issued by the Civil Service Commission and/or Valid License and Certificate of Registration issued by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)/Supreme Court (SC);
5. Transcript of Records;
6. Certificate of Employment (for all previous experiences outside HDMF);
7. Certificate of Trainings/Seminars attended;
8. Marriage Certificate (as applicable); and
9. Certification of Authenticity and Veracity of Requirements (Please refer to HQP-HRF-165)
Additional Requirements for Internal Applicants applying for Promotion:
1.Performance Rating for the periods of Jan-Jun 2022 and Jul-Dec 2022 or available latest two (2) semesters performance rating
2. Special Order/s of current and previous designations/additional functions, if any
3. Psycho-Social Attributes and Personality Traits* (PSAPT) duly rated by the following:
· Immediate Supervisor (HQP-HRF-036)
· Peer/same SG (HQP-HRF-037) with direct working relationship with the applicant
Additional Requirements for Applicants from Other Government Agencies:
1. Performance Rating for the periods of Jan-Jun 2022 and Jul-Dec 2022 or available latest two (2) semesters performance rating
2. Copy of the Updated Service Record
3. Copy of the Latest Appointment
4. Copy of Position Description Form (PDF)
Applicants are advised to submit the electronic copy of their application requirements through the email address below and the hard copy at 18F Petron Mega Plaza Bldg., 358 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati City on or before 21 May 2023. The hard copy of the application requirements should be enclosed in a brown envelope with a label, addressed to the contact person.
- Applicants who submit their applications through a courier must send within three (3) calendar days from sending thereof the receipt with date and tracking/reference number through the email below.
- Interested applicants should express their interest through a Letter of Intent indicating the position applied for, item number, and name of the department/office where the vacancy exists.
- Applications received beyond the last day of the publication will not be accepted. Assessment shall only be based on the documents submitted within the prescribed deadline.
- Additional requirements and/or original copies of the submitted requirements may be requested for verification and validation of the applicant’s qualifications.
- All communications pertaining to your application including the schedule of interview and pre-employment examination of shortlisted applicants shall be sent through email and SMS. The schedule of interview shall be conducted on the date agreed upon by the HRMPSB
For withdrawn application, a written explanation is required to be submitted immediately to Ms. Anne Geline V. Cayme through email.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Home Development Mutual Fund@Makati I, 317 Justine Building, Senator Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Home Development Mutual Fund, more popularly known as the Pag-IBIG Fund, is a Philippine government-owned and controlled corporation under the Department of Human Settlements and Urban Development responsible for the administration of the national savings program and affordable shelter financing for Filipinos employed by local and foreign-based employers as well as voluntary and self-employed members. It offers its members short-term loans and access to housing programs.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Long sleeves, Dress, Coat / Blazer)