Mandaluyong City Jobs Accounting And Finance Assistant Position at Office of the Vice President – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Office of the Vice President - Government is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Accounting and Finance Assistant for our office.
This position requires a contract working hours system which domiciled in Mandaluyong City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱25,000 - ₱27,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Office of the Vice President – Government
|Accounting And Finance Assistant
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Education: College Graduate, preferably business course
Experience: At least six (6) months accounting related work experience
Training: None Required
Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel; and Customer Service Oriented
Eligibility: Not applicable
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in reviewing documents from Public Assistance (PAD) transactions covering individual medical assistance and reimbursements/ replenishments of expenses from at least four (4) satellite offices;
- Assists in reviewing documents for other special projects on livelihood assistance;
- Assists in maintaining financial documents and records;
- Serves as alternate Administrative Officer (AO) for incoming and outgoing documents; and
- Supports other functions of the Division from time to time.
Qualified and interested applicants may submit the following requirements through this google form link: https://bit.ly/OVPApplicationFormCOSP not later than June 27, 2023.
- Application Letter addressed to:
Sarah Z. Atienza (She/Her)
Officer-in-Charge, Human Resource Development Division
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 207) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph; and
- College Diploma/Transcript of Records
|National Capital Region
|Office of the Vice President of the Republic of the Philippines, 11th Floor, Robinson's Cybergate Plaza, EDSA, cor Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees