Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Accounting Associate – Cebu Position at D & L Industries
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Cebu (Cebu City) and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||D & L Industries|
|Position||Accounting Associate - Cebu|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Accounting Associate provides financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payments of customer accounts. He/she ensures accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring of incoming customer payment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform the daily tasks but not limited to the following: Invoice processing, encoding and application of collection receipt, processing of debit and credit memo, telegraphic transfer monitoring, processing of daily deposits, daily bank reconciliation, advance invoice monitoring, CWT reconciliation
- Perform the weekly tasks but not limited to the following: Prepare summary of return checks, filing of documents which include CM/DM, Sales Invoice, CIS, contract, OR and Order forms.
- Perform the monthly tasks but not limited to the following: CWT monitoring, output tax reconciliation, SL-GL bank reconciliation, monitor OR series for new booklet issuance of OR to Marketing
- Prepare cash check collection, interco-sales report, and interco-receivables
- Process the following reports: trial balance, detailed customer report, SOA, monthly product sales, customer purchases, sales/receivable recon, gross profit info, foreign denominated receivables, A/R number of days, interco-sales, net selling price and top customers On time and accurate report submission
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or any related course
- CPA is preferred but not required
- Must have exposure in Computerized Accounting Systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically Excel and Word
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
D&L Industries is a Filipino company engaged in product customization and specialization for the food, chemicals, plastics and consumer products ODM industries. The company’s principal business activities include manufacturing of customized food ingredients, specialty raw materials for plastics, and oleochemicals for personal and home care use. Established in 1963, D&L has the largest market share in most of the industries it serves, as well as long-standing customer relationships with the Philippines’ leading consumer and manufacturing companies. It was listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange in December 2012. For more information, please visit https://ww.dnl.com.ph/investors/.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: dnlinph
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, HMO, Leave Benefits, Medicine Allowance, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: #65 Calle Industria, Bagumbayan, Quezon City