Cebu Jobs Accounting Clerk Position at Trinity Back Office Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Trinity Back Office Corporation are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as accounting clerk with a full time work system, which domiciled in Cebu (Others) and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱20,000 to a maximum of ₱28,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Trinity Back Office Corporation|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 28.000|
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
· Maintaining the billing system
· Generating invoices and account statements
· Accurate processing of high volume invoices
· Performing account reconciliations
· Batching and coding invoices
· Uploading payments into banking system
· Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
· Producing monthly financial and management reports
· Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
· Assisting in general financial management and analysis
Key Selection Criteria:
To be successful in this role it is essential you have:
· At least 3 years strong Accounts Receivable/Payable experience
· Highest standard of English skills both written and verbal.
· Excellent attention to detail to detect errors and ensure accuracy.
· Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work towards tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
· Willingness to get the job done and ability to handle pressure
· Ideally, good working knowledge of Xero and MYOB required.
Location: Cebu City
Benefits: Competitive salary package, HMO upon commencement; Government mandated benefits, Leave conversion
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We provide accounting services to the Australian small and medium business sector. We are currently experiencing a rapid growth phase and are looking for a motivated and dynamic individual to join us on our exciting journey.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees