Negros Occidental (Bacolod) Jobs Accounting & Executive Assistant To Ceo Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Accounting & Executive Assistant to CEO. For those of you who live in Negros Occidental (Bacolod) and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Company Confidential, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant with a minimum degree of High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱20,000 - ₱22,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Accounting & Executive Assistant To Ceo
|Negros Occidental (Bacolod)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
|Type of Work
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to the Chairman to help in the day to day managing and prioritizing of tasks for the group of companies. Must be an adept problem solver who is familiar with dealing with the government, Philippine labor law and other legal matters. Must be effective in communicating with stakeholders in a wide range of projects. Must have a deep understanding of prioritization to make sure that projects and requests are lined up to have the highest value. Someone who is confident and competent in making sound decisions with confidential matters. We are looking for someone who takes pride in the quality of their work and enjoys being on top of things.
What You Will Do
· Manage the daily schedule, multiple requests, and priorities of the Chairman
· Manage the Chairman’s calendars meticulously and thoughtfully, coordinating all meetings and calls, including video conferencing and team events. Including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
· Organizing and prioritizing work to ensure the Chairman’s top goals are met, company goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld
· Track action items and key issues to closure with a high degree of integrity and accountability
· Liaise between the upper management and employees, managing the communication with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
· Note-taking and follow-up on actions points in strategic team meetings
· Core administrative duties e.g. arranging signatures, handling official documents and correspondence
· Act as the point-of-contact between the Chairman and internal departments
· Collaborate with other staff on projects such as event organisation, offsites, etc.
· Handle confidential information, and make good judgement calls with excellent communication and tact
· Prepare Powerpoint presentations as required
· Draft communications on behalf of the Chairman when necessary
· Maintaining professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion and due diligence when interfacing with clients and stakeholders
· Manage multiple requests and priorities – staying calm under pressure, exercising judgment, and seeing beyond the day-to-day to anticipate changing needs.
Work cross-functionally with a diverse range of individuals at all levels in the organization and across multiple time zones
· Occasional personal tasks
· Manage end-to-end travel needs e.g. logistics and visas, including coordinating itineraries across multiple stakeholders
· Assist with special assignments/projects, as needed.
Qualities we look for:
· LOCATION: Bacolod City
· With Housing Accommodation
· Monday to Friday, Flexibility on work schedule as this will report to the CEO
· Background or related professional/working experience in Law is highly preferred
· Significant experience of managing office procedures and working with sensitive corporate information
· Ability to commit long-term and full-time
· Ability to think and plan ahead and manage time effectively.
· Ability to think outside of the box
· Humble: someone who is okay with the spotlight, but don’t crave it. Someone who knows what they don’t know and willing to learn.
· Extreme ownership plus persistent ‘get things done’ attitude to find and solve the unsolvable
· Exceptional organizational abilities, superb interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and prioritization skills, attention to detail and excellent time-management.
· Proactive approach and able to work under pressure. Look for problems to solve before they become problems.
· Extremely hands-on: someone who doesn’t mind solving small problems or big problems. From high-level planning to detailed execution.
· Stakeholder management: people come to him/her because they make their lives easier and solve problems for them. However, he/she is able to say NO when necessary, even if it means not pleasing everyone.
· Adaptability and flexibility: This role will evolve with time and as the company scales, different needs will emerge. He/she must possess a genuine hunger to navigate the role in a fast-changing environment.
· Must feel comfortable constantly being challenged, learning fast, making things happen, and moving from one task to the next.
· Unimpeachable integrity: as trustworthy as it gets. Discretion, diplomacy, and excellent judgment when dealing with highly sensitive and confidential material as well as be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of professionalism
· Tech-savvy and agile with G-Suite and Notion among others, and can adapt quickly to new software tools. Proficiency with Google Apps (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar), Microsoft Office, and video conferencing tools
Stellar communication skills (written and verbal) – someone comfortable communicating with internal and external stakeholders, including Government officials, foreign business partners, and other important individuals in an efficient and professional manner.
· Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to present information in a confident, clear, and concise manner over different media
· Agile and able to manage duties being assigned with a high degree of prioritization
· Highly organized and meticulous attention to detail with complex calendar management experience
· Proven ability to keep a calm head under pressure, exercise judgment, and see beyond the day-to-day to anticipate changing
· Take feedback well, but also able to work autonomously with little direction and make decisions as needed
· Open to working the flexible hours demanded by this position
|Negros Occidental (Bacolod)
|Philippine Overseas Employment Administration - Bacolod City, 1 Luzuriaga St, Brgy. 13, Bacolod, 6100 Luzuriaga St, Brgy. 13, Bacolod, 6100 Negros Occidental, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ManpowerGroup is the world leader in employment services for almost 70 years. Every day, we connect people to meaningful work. Whether you are just a fresh graduate trying to enter the workforce or a professional looking for a career change, we are here to help you navigate the world of work and make the experience better for you.
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) has been the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions, for nearly 70 years. We connect more than 600,00 men and women to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands — Manpower, Experis, Right Management and ManpowerGroup Solutions — we help more than 400,00 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. ManpowerGroup operates in the Philippines through its wholly owned subsidiary Manpower Outsourcing Services Inc. (MOSI) and its local affiliate, Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower).
About Prime Manpower
Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower) is a local affiliate of ManpowerGroup. Prime Manpower provides total recruitment solutions including permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, overseas placement, training, and outplacement and career management.