National Capital Region Jobs Accounting Officer For General Accounting And Taxes – Head Office, Pasay City Position at SM Supermalls (Shopping Center Management Corporation)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we SM Supermalls (Shopping Center Management Corporation) are looking for candidates for the position of accounting officer for general accounting and taxes - head office, pasay city with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||SM Supermalls (Shopping Center Management Corporation)|
|Position||Accounting Officer For General Accounting And Taxes - Head Office, Pasay City|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of specific accounting transactions according to the standard process
- Identify noted and potential issues on assigned accounts, support process improvements and ensure follow-through on issues
- Comply with accounting standards, policies, and procedures
- Effectively coordinate with internal/external customers according to a structured process
- Respond timely to prompt requests from Business / Customers
- Contribute to continuous process improvement
- Participate in Systems and Process Improvements and Change Management Projects as required
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College in any Accounting related course
- Highly knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and adept in the use of MS Office Applications especially MS Excel. SAP experience is preferred.
- Proficient in the performance of account reconciliations
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
- Quick learner and self-motivated
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Ability to use own initiative but work under instruction as required
- Methodical and organized
- Flexible and adaptable to changes
Candidate must be willing to work in Head Office, Pasay City.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H2W2+5G3 Shopping Center Management Corporation, SM Savemore Nagtahan Ramon Magsaysay Blvd Cor Nagtahan Road, Sampaloc, Manila, Manila, Filipina|
- Accounting Technology and Tools
- Career Progression
- Shared Services
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WHO WE ARE
The SM Group of companies stands today as an institution, a store, a mall, a bank, a home, a resort, a hotel, and a place to see and experience with the family.
One of the core business areas of the SM Group is the Shopping Center Management Corporation, generally referred to as SM Supermalls. The company is owned by SM Prime Holdings, Inc., a publicly-listed company and one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia. It operates 82 malls in the Philippines and eight malls in China.
SM Supermalls provides innovative family fun experiences as it partners with the best-loved brands. The company has also become an engine for the country’s economic growth because wherever we go, new jobs are created. Careers are given a jumpstart, small businesses grow, real estate values go up, and we see an immediate acceleration of retail activity in the area. The company continues to expand locally and internationally, creating more experiences and providing opportunities for the people and the community.
OUR MISSION & VISION
SM Supermalls aims to become Asia’s most popular mall chain through constant innovation and partnership with the world’s best retailers. We provide the family fun mall experience that makes every day better for all.
Together with our partners and employees, we commit to a better quality of life for the communities we serve by supporting programs and activities that are socially responsible and environmentally sustainable.
SM Life has a heart. It is a journey of collective experiences and possibilities – learning, growing, and giving back.
Together, we find joy and purpose in serving millions and creating shared value for our people, partners, and communities, wherever we may be.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 000-352-409-000
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), -
- Specific Location: MAAX, Pasay City