Pampanga Jobs Accounting Officer – Mabalacat Position at Sanitary Care Products Asia, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Accounting Officer - Mabalacat. For those of you who live in Pampanga (Others) and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Sanitary Care Products Asia, Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Sanitary Care Products Asia, Inc.|
|Position||Accounting Officer - Mabalacat|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Accounting Officer is accountable for accounting operations of the branch, responsible for cash management and ensure compliance with internal control procedures and regulations.
- Review and analysis of expenses (repairs and maintenance, third-party expenses, etc.)
- Monitors trims, scraps and near prime
- Monitors near expired, slow moving and nonmoving items – FS, RM, FG
a. BIR Destruction
c. Employee sale of finished goods
- Ensures correctness and accuracy of QB adjustments
- Checks completeness of documents for processing of payment, including petty cash fund, and ensures tax related requirements are met. Reviews the correctness and accuracy of entries and amounts in the system. (Decentralization)
- Monitors branch government compliances based on admin track
- Monitors validity of ATPs or Authority to Print issued by the BIR. Checks and monitors the issuance and requests for printed forms i.e. SI, DR, CR, OR
- Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience as Cost Accountant; working in a manufacturing industry is a plus
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Registered Cost Accountant (RCA)
- Strong understanding of financial information
- Proven high analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Advanced excel reporting skills and attention to detail
- Effective communication, including writing, speaking and active listening
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and able to collaborate with multi-department team
- Have knowledge of Netsuite/Oracle
|Address||Sanitary Care Products Asia, Inc., 2010 Mawaque Rd, Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in October of 1996, Sanitary Care Products Asia, Inc. is a Filipino-owned, Christian, family-run company dedicated to providing quality hygiene products to the Filipino market. With quality and innovation as its key values in developing products, SCPA was one of the first advocates of the use of more hygienic raw materials in its paper products that are void of harmful chemicals and bleaches.
It has since introduced products beyond the paper category and has expanded to items that also focus on personal hygiene. With 23 sales and distribution offices nationwide and 7 converting plants in key cities around the country, SCPA is posed to serve the Philippine market.
Your Hygiene Is Our Concern.
We know that your family’s hygiene takes top priority in your household. This is why we don’t take it for granted. At SCPA, we are committed to upholding the value of hygiene in all our products. We take a stand in using 100% virgin pulp made tissue that is free from artificial whiteners and elemental chlorine ensuring the safety of every family member.
We take pride in being the first in the Philippines to come up with innovative tissue solutions for our consumers. SCPA only acquires the latest technology to be utilized in product configuration from services to solutions. Stand out efforts have been made as well in understanding the market behavior in tissue usage thus fitting every detail in producing a hygienic paper line that is functional for everyone.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Monday-Saturday / 8am-5pm
- Specific Location: Mabalacat City