Calabarzon & Mimaropa Jobs Accounting Specialist Position at TSUKIDEN ELECTRIC INDUSTRIES PHILIPPINES, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Accounting Specialist with full time working hours for our company office, TSUKIDEN ELECTRIC INDUSTRIES PHILIPPINES, INC., for residents of Calabarzon & Mimaropa and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, TSUKIDEN ELECTRIC INDUSTRIES PHILIPPINES, INC., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Accounting Specialist.
|Company||TSUKIDEN ELECTRIC INDUSTRIES PHILIPPINES, INC.|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
BS Accountancy / Financial Management graduate
1. Prepares disbursement vouchers and payments
2.Updates and maintains proper order of suppliers’ files.
3. Prepares summary of EWT from suppliers including preparation of withholding tax certificates:
– Issuance of BIR form 2306 & 2307
– Encoding of SWAT to BIR program
4. Assists in the year-end physical inventory count of supplies, materials & fixed assets.
5. Process government mandated contributions such as SS, PHIC and PAG-IBIG though ONEHUB (Online Payment).
6. Responsible in safekeeping and monitoring of Accounting Forms including the BIR Controlled Forms such as Invoices, DM/CM, Purchase Orders, Official Receipts and Delivery Receipts
7. Act as liaison regarding bank transactions
8. Follows and maintains the Quality Management, Environmental Management and Safety policies and procedures of the company. Ensures proper housekeeping within area of responsibility.
9. Assist external auditors in year-end audit
10. Updates and maintains proper recording of disbursement and payable voucher books and ledgers.
11. Manual recording of books for BIR stamping.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Address||Tsukiden Electric Industries Philippines, Inc., 101 Technology Ave, Laguna Technopark, Biñan, Laguna, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tsukiden Electric Industries Phils.,Inc. has established as exclusively turnkey manufacturing company of the Tsukiden Electronics Phils.,Inc. in 2014. We also belong to PEZA(Philippine Economic Zone Authority) and concentrating Automotive and Power plant industrial panel manufacturing business to take advantages of the benefit as PEZA registered company.
In terms of economic growth and consumption, Philippines is one of the highest potential country in southeast Asian market and countries.
We can comply with several type of the manufacturing service demand from the customers, together with our group companies. We hope that we could become to one of the bridge in the both countries between Philippines and Japan thru manufacturing service activity in the Philippines.
Toyojiro Nagai/ President
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 2018-1448
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Free Shuttle, Bonuses, License Allowance, Discounted Meal, Retirement Benefit, , Polo and Slacks