Pasig City Jobs Accounting Supervisor Position at Empire East Land Holdings, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Empire East Land Holdings, Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Pasig City and surrounding areas as accounting supervisor with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Empire East Land Holdings, Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Preparation of Financial Statements and Schedules-Parent and Consolidated
- Preparation of Compliance Reports with SEC, BIR and Related Parties
- Preparation of Income Tax Return
- To handle procedures, schedules and requirements of Company’s external auditors
- Review of Journal Voucher entries
- Other works based on company exigencies
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- With at least 2 year experience in the field of Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Knowledgeable in Accounting, SEC and BIR compliance reports.
- Must be computer literate
- Preferably residing near Ortigas
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||J23G+MHV Empire East Land Holdings Incorporated, Benavidez St, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Company’s Corporate or Business Profile Empire East Land Holdings, Inc. (the "Company") was incorporated under Philippine law on 15 July 1994. Prior to its incorporation, the Company was a division of Megaworld Corporation (formerly, Megaworld Properties & Holdings, Inc.) and was then known as its Community Housing Division. In 1994, Megaworld Corporation decided to spin off its Community Housing Division into what is now the Company for the purpose of separating its high-end residential and office business from its lower and middle-income housing business.
The Company is presently engaged in the development and marketing of mid-cost housing projects in the form of condominium communities, subdivision lots and house and lot packages, and commercial units to a limited extent. The Company also leases out commercial and industrial properties. Its core products are mid-to high-rise condominium towers within metro manila up to single-detached homes and house-and-lot packages in progressive suburban areas. As of December 2013, Megaworld holds 81.72% of the Company.
Our Vision- To be a brand of home that understands the humanity of its dwellers and crafts a cityscape of lifestyle empowerment.
Our Mission- To build homes with a blueprint that reflects the reality of the all-time wants and needs of aspiring homebuyers, integrated into dynamic communities engineered thru innovative and pioneering lifestyle concepts.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Housing Plan, Paid Leaves, Life Insurance, Health Insurance