National Capital Region Jobs Accounting Supervisor Position at InLife Health Care
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Accounting Supervisor with full time working hours for our company office, InLife Health Care, for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, InLife Health Care, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Accounting Supervisor.
|Company||InLife Health Care|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- To provide adequate control over the Accounts Receivable and Medical Revolving Fund (MRF) of Cost-Plus-Program (CPP) and Third Party Administration (TPA) accounts
- To ensure completeness and accuracy of billing statements for the replenishment of MRF of CPP and TPA accounts and to record processing fees from CPP accounts’ availments and administration fees from TPA accounts.
- To reconcile monthly balances of Accounts Receivable and MRF accounts against the trial balance.
1. Ensure that TPA billing statements are sent on a timely basis and reconciles with the balance as reflected in SAP.
- Ensure that all availments are included in the billing statement for sending to clients.
- Reviews and ensures that billing statements and its supporting details are signed by the authorized signatories.
- Reviews the appropriate accounting entries to recognize the processing fee/ income on availments.
- Reviews the reconciliation of MRF balances and prepares adjustments thru Journal Voucher, if necessary.
- Monitor CPP – MRF and check if still within the threshold amount as required in the agreement. Prepare follow-up billings, if necessary
- Closely coordinates with Shell HR on TPA availments and other reportorial requirements.
2. Ensure the timely and accurate booking of collected membership fees including accruals, booking of provision for bad debts and maintenance of all receivable subsidiary ledger.
- Ensure that all membership fees collected are with related receivable set-up by Benefit Plan Administration (BPA).
- Review journal voucher reversal entries for all membership fee related collections and adjustments and ensure that these are supported by billings adjustment form from BPA.
- Coordinates with Sales & Marketing Operations Teams for accounts with coverage but with unpaid membership fees and ensure that set-up and reversal accruals are timely and accurately recorded.
- Review the reconciliation of the balances of Unearned Membership Fees versus Actuarial Records and Trial Balance.
3. To provide analyses of aging reports of the Company’s receivables and compute for the Expected Credit Loss (ECL) and make recommendations/action plans for long outstanding accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or its equivalent.
- Certified Public Accountant (preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience as supervisor.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Must be computer literate and familiar with SAP.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Career Advancement
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Good working environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A Subsidiary of The Insular Life Assurance Company, Ltd.
We are a "service oriented" company backed by a Financial giant with 100 years record of stability in the Philippines.
If you are aggressive, dynamic, proactive. ethical, resilient and professional with a positive attitude, then YOU are invited to JOIN US in ourthrust of advocating thehealth and well being of Filipinos.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Group Term Insurance, Training & Development