National Capital Region Jobs Accounting Supervisor Position at Meinhardt Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Accounting Supervisor in our company, Meinhardt Philippines, Inc.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Meinhardt Philippines, Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- In-charge in preparation of separate financial statement and annual budget of the Company
- Coordinate and complete various annual external audits
- In-charge in the payroll preparation of the Management Group
- Preparation and monitoring of job costing update
- Ensure the continuous improvement of the Department and its processes, training and effecting skill enhancement of the members
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Meinhardt Philippines, Inc., 25/F Chatham House 116 Valero cor, V.A. Rufino St, Salcedo village, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Meinhardt Group is an international multidisciplinary engineering firm. Ranked among the largest independent engineering consulting firms globally by revenue, we have over 3,500 specialists working in 30 offices across Australia, Asia, the Middle East, North Africa and the United Kingdom. The practice provides consulting services in civil, infrastructure, structural, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, fire, transportation, intelligent buildings systems and related engineering disciplines including project management and building facades.
Meinhardt’s award-winning projects have garnered recognition internationally and these awards serve to affirm our unrivalled reputation for innovative and inspiring engineering solutions.
- Plumbing and Fire Protection
- Civil and Structural
- Project Management
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: -
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)