Muntinlupa City Jobs Admin Assistant (fresh Graduate) – Entry-level Position at Directpath Management Consultancy Services
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Muntinlupa City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Admin Assistant (Fresh Graduate) - Entry-Level in our business office, Directpath Management Consultancy Services.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Directpath Management Consultancy Services|
|Position||Admin Assistant (fresh Graduate) - Entry-level|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Directpath Management Consultancy Services is currently looking for an Admin Assistant.
For more info about who we are, you can visit us at
** or our Facebook page:
We are an equal-opportunity employer.
• Knowledgeable with Canva and/or other editing apps
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Proven time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Bachelor’s degree in any field or a college diploma in Business
1. If you are interested and looking to grow with us, please send your resume/CV.
2. The start date of this position will be announced by the HR Representative.
3. The company provides a mandatory salary increase upon regularization and a yearly salary increase for the employees.
4. This is not a work-from-home position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Fresh graduate
Salary: From Php 12,500.00 per month with a mandatory salary increase upon regularization
Schedule: 8 hours shift, Monday to Friday, Dayshift
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Unit 2053, Directpath Canada, 345 Alabang–Zapote Rd, Talon Uno, Las Piñas, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Directpath Canadaspecialized in all type of Canadian immigration matters including Family Sponsorship, Express Entry (Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skill Worker, and Federal Skill Trade), Self-employed Program, Investor Programs, Provincial Nominee Programs, Caregiver Program, Temporary Foreign Workers Program, Visitors and Student Visa. We also provide other Canadian immigration services such as appeal to the Immigration Appeal Division, removal order appeal and detention hearing.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 9R00005211991
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)