Pangasinan (Urdaneta City) Jobs Admin Assistant – Pangasinan Position at Vista Land & Lifescapes Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Pangasinan (Urdaneta City) and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Vista Land & Lifescapes Inc.|
|Position||Admin Assistant - Pangasinan|
|Region||Pangasinan (Urdaneta City)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We build not just communities and condominiums, nor townhouses and townships. We also build careers, character, and individuals.
- Assess, qualify and process client’s documents and payments ensuring its completeness
- Convert receivables into cash by ensuring the quality of accounts through efficient monitoring and delivery of good customer service
- Must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing, Mass Communications, or any Business-related course
- With excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in computer applications such as MS Office. Knowledge in SAP is an advantage.
- Willing to work on-site in Urdaneta City, Pangasinan
- Full-time positions available
No work experience required. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
|City||Pangasinan (Urdaneta City)|
|Address||XHWC+46W Camella Urdaneta, Urdaneta, Pangasinan, Filipina|
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Driven and Innovative Work Environment
- Opportunity for Career Development and Advancement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Vista Land is one of the leading integrated property developers in the Philippines and the largest homebuilder in the country overall. It was incorporated on 28 February 2007 and was listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange on 25 June 2007. It is the market leader by far in terms of total number of houses built, having built over 400,00 homes in 49 provinces, and 147 cities and municipalities in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
The Company currently ranks among the top listed property firms in the country in terms of total assets, earnings, and market capitalization. With well-known and distinct brands - Brittany, Crown Asia, Camella, and Vista Residences, and through its provincial marketing subsidiary Communities Philippines - Vista Land caters to all income segments in the different provinces of the country.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business Attire