Leyte (Tacloban City) Jobs Admin Assistant (reliever) Position at Bounty Fresh Food, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the Leyte (Tacloban City) and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Bounty Fresh Food, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Admin Assistant (Reliever) and able to work under tempoaray working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Bounty Fresh Food, Inc.
|Admin Assistant (reliever)
|Leyte (Tacloban City)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Graduate with Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Management/Administration/Commerce or equivalent
- With at least 1 to 2 years of related experience
- Self-motivated and can work under pressure.
- Honest and responsible in meeting commitments and deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is an advantage
- SAP experience is an advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the receiving of medvac stocks, monitoring of medvac inventory, and generation of monthly medvac inventory reports.
- Assist the CG Supervisor in the requests for medvac.
- Daily reporting of the van and live sales, commodity, price monitoring, etc.
- In charge of admin works for all affairs of the branch.
- Assist documentation on the branch 201 file and send vehicle reports to fleet management.
- Assist in the release of branch checks to business partners.
- Branch petty cash custodian.
- Assist the business center head in all administrative functions.
- Other functions that may be assigned relative to operations.
|Leyte (Tacloban City)
|Door 1, Bounty Agro Ventures, Inc, EEP Building, Pan-Philippine Hwy, Barangay 91, Abucay, Tacloban City, 6500 Leyte, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We do more to bring happiness to families through life’s bounty.
We make food exciting..everyday.. everywhere!
Established in 1993, Bounty Fresh Group of Companies is currently one of the leading and fastest
growing broiler integrators in the Philippines. It is one of the biggest suppliers of value-added chicken
products, fresh chilled chicken and table eggs to various hotels, restaurants, institutional food
companies as well as supermarkets and live bird markets nationwide, and recently it has entered the
food retail sector via company-owned rotisserie products with the brand “Chooks-To-Go”.
Bounty Fresh Group of Companies is the only fully-integrated poultry company that has continuously
invested in company-owned facilities – Grand Parent Farm, Parent Stock Farm, Hatcheries, Dressing
Plants, Feed Mills, and cool-cell broiler complexes and ten feed mills serving the fast growing
requirements of its broiler, layers and pigs. The newly opened Inoza feed mill in Tarlac is considered the
most modern in the country today.
To cater to the consumers in the various regions and islands of the country, the company operates
twenty branches across the Philippines. Such branches have their own hatchery, broiler farms, feed mills,
processing plants and sales force. Bounty Fresh has tie ups with more than 800 business partners for
contract growing, contract breeding, tolls hatching, toll feed milling and toll dressing. Technical
assistance and supervision, training, transfer of technology are provided to its business partners to
maintain product quality and consistency.
Bounty Fresh is also the first integrator in the country to contract grow coloured chickens (Grimaud
Freres breed of France) reared in either free range or in conventional broiler houses.
One of the company’s subsidiary, Bounty Farms, is involved in producing layer hens. It is the biggest
supplier of day-old and ready-to-lay pullets in the Philippines. Bounty Farms is the exclusive distributor
of Lohmann and H&N breeds in the country. In a country where there are 7 suppliers of layer
day-old-pullets, Bounty Farms account for 50% of the market share.
In 2006, Bounty Fresh Group of Companies formed a joint venture agreement with Hypor BV of Holland
establishing Hypig Genetics Inc. (Hypig). Hypig built two state-ofthe-art nucleus farm in the Philippines,
one in Luzon and one in Mindanao. For its seed stock, Hypig imported its nucleus breeding herd from
Canada and Spain. The company aims to become one of the biggest suppliers of high quality breeder
animals to improve genetic lines of the farmers and commercial hog raisers that will result to better
efficiency and higher income. Three years after the establishment of Hypig, the company is now of the
top three top marketers of Grandparent gilts, Parent stock gilts and terminal boars in the company.
- Industry: Agricultural / Plantation / Poultry / Fisheries
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Leave Benefits and HMO/ Life Insurance, Business attire or smart casual, Office and operations hours