Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Admin Associate (korean Literate) Position at Wealth Development Bank Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Wealth Development Bank Corp. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as ADMIN ASSOCIATE (Korean Literate) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Cebu (Cebu City) and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Wealth Development Bank Corp.
|Admin Associate (korean Literate)
|Cebu (Cebu City)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The position is primarily responsible for the consolidation of department weekly reports.
- Manages the administrative aspects of the office
- Schedules and prepares venue for the regular meetings (weekly/monthly)
- Consolidate reports and ensures that presentations are complete and in order
- Prepares Minutes of the Meeting
- Prepares and dispatches all communications
- Receives and screens incoming calls, clients and visitors; as directed; places outgoing calls; sends out messages via appropriate means
- Graduate of any 4-year business-related course
- Computer literate specially Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Above average people skills
- Organized and systematic filing skills
- Excellent know-how on the preparation of official correspondences
- Above average proficiency in both oral and written English
- Has high degree of integrity and professionalism
- Advanced proficiency in oral and written Korean communication skills
|Cebu (Cebu City)
|8W84+PJP Wealth Development Bank, Taft Financial Center, Cardinal Rosales Avenue, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu, Cebu City, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Metro Gaisano Group
WealthBank traces its origin in the year 1967 when Danao City Development Bank was granted a thrift bank license and an authority to operate by then Central Bank of the Philippines. This single-branch thrift bank, principally located in Danao City, had equity participation by the Development Bank of the Philippines and the Land Bank of the Philippines.
In 2001 , VICSAL Development Corporation, acquired Danao City Development Bank, signaling the start of what is now known as Wealth Development Bank. Branch expansion soon started in 2002 starting in the Visayas and Mindanao region. Currently, Wealthbank has 24 strategic branches located throughout the country with new branches poised to open in current and succeeding years.
In 201 6, it became a subsidiary of Woori Bank, the oldest and the second largest bank of South Korea, after it acquired 51% stake in Wealthbank. This merger gave a unique position to Wealthbank as a local thrift bank with global reach.
Wealth Bank, is the first and only thrift bank in the Philippines to become a subsidiary of a multinational bank, Woori Bank. Recognizing its strong potential for expansion and growth, Woori Bank partnered with Vicsal Development Corporation for WealthBank in 2016.
Woori, established in 1899 as Daehan Cheonil Bank and later renamed to Woori Bank, is South Korea's oldest and second largest bank in terms of total assets, ranking 91st worldwide. For the past 100 years, Woori has served as the treasury bank for the Seoul Metropolitan Government and managed funds raised for the National Debt Redemption Movement.
By the 3rd quarter of 201 5, Woori Bank had a total of $173 billion in deposits, $209 billion in loans, and $251 billion in total assets. Woori Bank was acclaimed Bank of the Year in Korea by The Banker in 2004,2007,2008,2010, and 2011 and The Asian Banker in 2011 , 2012 and 2013.
It also served as the driving force behind Seoul’s economic growth by serving as lender for promising exporters.
Woori is also known for its technological innovation and use of computer and mobile telephony. In 2015 Woori Bank launched WiBee Bank, considered to be Korea's first mobile-only bank. It also entered into partnership with Samsung to provide Samsung Pay payments and ATM cash withdrawal transactions. Woori Bank brings to WealthBank its international experience in serving a vast array of 22 million retail clients and over a million commercial firms, conglomerates, and public institutions with its 956 branches in South Korea as well as its 225 branches in 20 other countries.
This synergy between Woori Bank and VDC for WealthBank will expand its market reach to serve Korean SMEs and the Overseas Filipino Workers, as well as Korean businesses operating in the country and Korean citizens visiting and working in the Philippines. Customers can look forward to additional branches, ATM outlets, and more products and services including Foreign Currency Deposit Unit (FCDU), Government Securities Trading, Credit Card, Quasi Banking, and Remittance.
This major milestone is key in the fulfilment of WealthBank's vision beyond global reach to global presence.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, 15 months bonus, Employee Loan (Multi-purpose, Emergency, Omnibus), Company issued Uniform, Mondays - Fridays (8:30AM - 5:30PM)