National Capital Region Jobs Admin Associate Position at Solar Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Admin Associate with full time working hours for our company office, Solar Philippines, for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Solar Philippines, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Admin Associate.
|National Capital Region
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Candidate must be a college graduate – any course; fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Exposure in real estate and/or in legal administrative work will be a definite advantage
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Applications
- Possesses excellent communication skills, is organized, is flexible and adaptable to a fast-paced working environment
- Amenable to do field work
- Must be willing to be assigned in different sites
|National Capital Region
|Solar Philippines Nueva Ecija Corporation, Philamlife Tower, 20th, Paseo de Roxas, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TRUST THE LEADER AND EXPERT IN SOLAR IN THE COUNTRY
Solar Philippines is the largest solar in the country.
It’s a 100% Filipino-owned company that develops and manages sites for large-scale solar projects in the Philippines. It currently has an inventory of 20,00 hectares of land, primed for the creation of the largest solar project portfolio in the world. It also has power generation interests and currently operates solar farms and microgrids, supplying additional power to the Luzon grid and energizing underserved communities across the nation.
Solar Philippines aims to disrupt the current landscape and give focus on green-led energy, by paving the way for large-scale solar projects in the country.
It strives to give Filipinos more access to cheaper, cleaner, and reliable 24/7 solar energy.
Technology & Expertise
Solar Philippines deploys the latest technologies in solar energy. At present, it has a 400-MW total generating capacity of the solar systems, which includes the 100-MW solar farm project in Concepcion, Tarlac in partnership with Prime Infra and the 63.3MW Calatagan, Batangas Solar Farm - a joint venture with Korean Electric Corporation (KEPCO).
Just recently, Solar Philippines also announced its plans to develop the 500-MW Nueva Ecija solar farm in the town of Penaranda.
Engineering, Procurement & Construction
With a team of 200 highly skilled in-house engineers, Solar Philippines provides high-quality and lowest-cost solar installations, utilizing world-class design tools and lean concepts in supply chain and construction methodologies.
Minigrid Development & Operations
The first to deploy the largest operating solar battery mini-grid project in Southeast Asia and hundreds more in the pipeline locally & globally, Solar Philippines serves power directly to paying households and businesses in far-flung underserved areas.
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM, Monday - Friday