Mandaluyong City Jobs Admin Supervisor Position at Yamaha Motor Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of ADMIN SUPERVISOR in our company, Yamaha Motor Philippines. For candidates who reside in Mandaluyong City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Yamaha Motor Philippines|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Supervise the admin team in leading with day-to-day operation, including documentations, admin processing and primarily responsible for maintaining accounting/financial records, reports in performing account reconciliations, assisting budget preparation, responding to information needed for auditing purposes, and financial analysis.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise the daily processing and documentation for the team involving PRF, travel request, cash advance, workforce scheduling, activity proposal attendance monitoring. Job order monitoring, contract/DOD/Exdeal, and other related processing and documentations.
- Lead on document control in making policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Act as a key person proactively coordinating with accounting/finance on budget (overall, investment and manpower) accrual, reversal, budget, and expense identification in other financial aspects.
- Maintains financial reports, records and preparing the monthly budget summary and analysis.
- Initiate in contributing to the development and review of monthly, semi-annual, and annual operating budget and activity’s financial performance projection.
- Supports the marketing team that is related to documentations, budgeting, and processing.
- Serves as the window person to other departments such as purchasing, finance, accounting, etc., that involves administrative activity.
- Graduate of Bachelor/ College degree; any business-related course, preferably accounting/finance
- At least 3-5 years working experience as Sales Admin Supervisor related to accounting/finance experience.
- Willing to be assigned in Mandaluyong City
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Unit 1, Yzone Flagship Shop, The Portal, Sto. Cristo, Greenfield District, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Creating Kando with products and services that exceed your expectations for society, for the world … Yamaha works to realize our corporate mission of creating Kando. Yamaha Motor is a company that has worked ever since its founding to build products defined by the concepts of “high-quality and high-performance” and “light weight and compactness” as we have continued to develop new technologies in the areas of small engine technology and FRP processing technology as well as control and component technologies. It can also be said that our corporate history has taken a path where “people” are the fundamental element and our product creation and other corporate activities have always been aimed at touching people’s hearts. Our goal has always been to provide products that empower each and every customer and make their lives more fulfilling by offering greater speed, greater mobility and greater potential. Said in another way, our aim is to bring people greater joy, happiness and create Kando* in their lives. As a company that makes the world its field and offers products for the land, the water, the snowfields and the sky, Yamaha Motor strives to be a company that “offers new excitement and a more fulfilling life for people all over the world” and to use our ingenuity and passion to realize peoples’ dreams and always be the ones they look to for “the next Kando.”
* Kando is a Japanese word for the simultaneous feelings of deep satisfaction and intense excitement that people experience when they encounter something of exceptional value.
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Insurance, Rice Subsidy, Shuttle/Transportation, Meal Allowance, Incentives, Mondays to Saturdays