Philippines Jobs Administration Assistant Position at V.Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, V.Group is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Philippines and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Administration Assistant and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
As a global leader in ship management and marine services, we add value to a vessel’s operations. Operating around the clock and around the world, V.Group gives every client the quality and efficiency they need in every sector. Covering crew management and recruitment, quality ship management and technical services, together with supporting management and commercial services, V.Group has an unrivalled industry knowledge with performance assured.
Our values, We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver, are at the heart of everything we do and they support our strategy of Investing in Talent. We are always interested in making contact with talented individuals – people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service, for internal and external stakeholders.
– Assisting the Training Service Support Manager and the Administration supervisor in all aspects of the Culinary Training Centre operations as needed. – Overall support for the training centre’s objectives and functions.
- To monitor and administer catering personnel data base
- To analyse training needs based on client feedback
- To communicate interoffice issues as required.
- To assist in the control of activities (as per company guidelines) in case of incidents.
- To be conversant with the company’s safety & quality policy, its objectives and the duties / obligations this job description carries within the company.
- To meet and continuously improve performance targets.
- The following procedures to be followed: All quality procedures.
- To practice and promote environmental awareness
- To conduct log and recording keeping as per company standard.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by the Operations manager
1. College graduate 2. Must have strong communication skills in particular spreadsheets, e-mail, internet and word processing. 3. Must possess a good command of the English language. 4. Must be able to cooperate well with others, a team player. 5. Must be able to perform given task independently and efficiently.
V. Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector – a company that has exciting plans for future growth.
04 Jun 2023
|Address||GXHR+JWG V. Group, Aseana two bldg. Bradco ave. Aseana City, Baclaran, Parañaque, 1702 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.