C.A.R Jobs Administrative Aide I (laborer I) (13) Position at Provincial Government of Benguet – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Administrative Aide I (Laborer I) (13) in our company, Provincial Government of Benguet - Government. For candidates who reside in C.A.R and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Others & General Work and possess a High School Diploma or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱12,000 - ₱12,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Provincial Government of Benguet – Government|
|Position||Administrative Aide I (laborer I) (13)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 12.350|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 12.350|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 6, 2023
Place of Assignment: Provincial General Services Office
Plantilla Item No.: 13
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 1
Monthly Salary: Php 12,350.00
None required (CSC MC No. 10, s. 2013 – Cat. II)
Must be able to read and write
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 6, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance rating in the last rating period for all positions
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in their application to:
HON. MELCHOR D. DICLAS, M.D.
Provincial Governors Office, Poblacion, La Trinidad, Benguet 2601
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days