Calabarzon & Mimaropa Jobs Administrative Aide I (utility Worker I) (133) Position at Provincial Government of Batangas – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Administrative Aide I (Utility Worker I) (133). For those of you who live in Calabarzon & Mimaropa and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Provincial Government of Batangas - Government, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Others & General Work with a minimum degree of High School Diploma, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱13,000 - ₱13,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Provincial Government of Batangas – Government|
|Position||Administrative Aide I (utility Worker I) (133)|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 13.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 13.000|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 02, 2023
Place of Assignment: Office of the Provincial Assessor
Plantilla Item No.: 133
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 1
Monthly Salary: Php 13,00.00
None Required (MC 11, s. 96 – Cat. II)
Must be able to read and write
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 02, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Address||Q387+47P Provincial Department of Interior and Local Government, Batangas Provincial Capitol, P. Herrera Street, Batangas, 4200 Batangas, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
RHIZA B. DE ZOSA
Provincial Human Resource Management Office
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days