Calabarzon & Mimaropa Jobs Administrative Aide Iii (driver I) (ocv-04) Position at City Government of Antipolo – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, City Government of Antipolo - Government is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Calabarzon & Mimaropa and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Administrative Aide III (Driver I) (OCV-04) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: High School Diploma
- Experienced in Others & General Work
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱14,000 - ₱14,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||City Government of Antipolo – Government|
|Position||Administrative Aide Iii (driver I) (ocv-04)|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 14.130|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 14.130|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 03, 2023
Place of Assignment: RO IV
Plantilla Item No.: OCV-04
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 3
Monthly Salary: Php 14,125.00
Professional Drivers License
Elementary School Graduate
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 03, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
HON. CASIMIRO A. YNARES II thru: DULCE AMOR L. BARCENA
City Mayor/City Government Department Head I CGO ANTIPOLO ML. Quezon St. cor. Carigma St. Brgy. San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days