Cagayan Valley Jobs Administrative Aide Iv (clerk Ii) (osec-decsb-ada4-120111-2004) Position at Schools Division of Cagayan – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we Schools Division of Cagayan - Government are looking for candidates for the position of administrative aide iv (clerk ii) (osec-decsb-ada4-120111-2004) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and domiciled in Cagayan Valley and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱20,000 - ₱20,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Schools Division of Cagayan – Government|
|Position||Administrative Aide Iv (clerk Ii) (osec-decsb-ada4-120111-2004)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 19.750|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 19.750|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 6, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: SDO CAGAYAN (Abulug NRVHS)
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-ADA4-12011-2004
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 4
Monthly Salary: Php 15,586.00
Career Service Sub Professional/First Level Eligibility
Completion of two-year studies in college
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 6, 2023
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Address||MQ32+VGC DepED Schools Division Office of Cagayan, Carig Regional Center, Tuguegarao, Cagayan, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ORLANDO E. MANUEL, Ph.D, CESO V
Schools Division Superintendent
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
Carig Sur, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Administrative Aide Iv (clerk Ii) (osec-decsb-ada4-120111-2004) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Cagayan Valley 2023
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of Cagayan Valley 2023