Pampanga Jobs Administrative Assistant (au Tax) Position at HBP Business Services Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, we HBP Business Services Inc, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as administrative assistant (au tax) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Pampanga (Others) and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||HBP Business Services Inc|
|Position||Administrative Assistant (au Tax)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Your role will be to provide a high level of administrative support to your Tax Pod through the management of all tax and administrative functions. Manage the client service experience and relationship and provide a familiar and competent point of contact for the client. Review and refine processes to automate for improvement of efficiencies will be essential. A high level of computer competency skills is required.
- Mail Management; appropriate filing of correspondence
- Managing client correspondence
- Assessing and issuing Notice of Assessment
- Issuing of taxation packages
- Administering Halkin One tax schedule and engagement program
- Assisting in client onboarding
- Managing and maintaining CRM systems including Xero Practice Manager, CAS360, ATO Portal
- Reviewing, collating, and formatting documents
- Issuing of ASIC Annual Reviews
- Issuing of Quarterly PAYG Instalments
- Liaising with the ATO; arranging payment plans, tax registrations, deferrals
- Diary management to CRMs, booking meetings
- Other Adhoc jobs
- Your previous experience as an administrative support is preferred. We are looking for a highly organized individual who is a fast learner with solid office skills and communication skills. The role offers training and the opportunity to grow.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal. The applicant will be responsible for the day-to-day correspondence with Australian clients.
- Must be IT Savvy, great with technology and able to support a paperless filing system. Excel is used primarily for spreadsheets (including VLOOKUP functions and formulas)
- Great attention to detail and time management skills
- Must have a good attitude and be a team player and enjoy working in a support role
- Previous experience in working remotely with an Australian company
COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Office 365 – (Must be advanced in Excel)
- Preferred, not essential
- Accounting Graduate
o Xero Practice Manager
o Adobe Pro
|Address||Philippine Business Bank, Hyatt Garden Building, MacArthur Hwy, San Fernando, 2000 Pampanga, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a fast-growing consulting firm that provides outsourced accounting services to a wide range of clients in different industries. Our team is composed of highly skilled professionals who are committed to delivering exceptional service and results to our clients. We value work-life balance and offer our staff the opportunity to work a 4-day workweek.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, the opportunity to work with a dynamic and talented team of professionals, exceptional career development and fulfilment and a 4-day workweek. If you have a passion for finance, a track record of success, and experience working with onshore teams, please submit your resume and cover letter to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays