Western Visayas Jobs Administrative Assistant Position at Expertise BPO Services Manila, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Western Visayas and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Expertise BPO Services Manila, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Administrative Assistant and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Expertise BPO Services Manila, Inc.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are looking for someone who is passionate about working in a team environment, providing support and doing various projects. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to connect with people, enhance your project management skills to provide client services as required, at the same time working with a dynamic team of consultants who are based in Bermuda.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Database management
o Maintain client and contact records
o Create and manage team job records
o Maintain all relevant data fields
o Fix team sync errors (weekly)
• Electronic file management (network drive)
o File scanned submissions
o Vet and file official legal responses and permits. Support delivery as needed.
• Local Government Compliance
o Track online applications and update team/database (daily)
o Draft the Expertise Representation Letter and manage WPS online access
o Support consultants with document requests
o Complete advert requests and manage current postings
Prepare artwork/posting for review and approval
Book artwork and send final version for publish
Monitor and vet all publications for accuracy
Assist with Expertise job board, when needed
Insert advert run dates and closing dates in consultant calendars and CIBL
o For clients’ self-managed adverts, liaise with consultants re: advert dates
o Capture all relevant advert data
• Inbox Management
o Monitor and manage job applications received
o Clear and coordinate the Outlook jobs inbox (daily)
o Action applicants-related vetting matters
o Interview scheduling
o Send regrets (mailshot)
o Populate basic details for consultants
o Generate job tracking/forecasting report for team (weekly)
o Reaching out to clients on renewals on behalf of consultants, as instructed
• Ad hoc duties as required
• Bachelor’s Degree in any field, preferably Business or Management related courses
• At least 2 – 3 years’ experience working in an administrative role
• Experience in working in a BPO set up is preferred
• Experience in handling a data management system is required
• Comfortable in multi-tasking, able to accurately execute documentation including contracts and legal correspondences, as necessary
• Focused attention to detail and delivering a high quality work product
• Advanced multi-tasking skills and flexibility
• Excellent written and spoken communication in English
• Sound knowledge of MS Office Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word
• Has previous experience working in a graveyard shift and willing to work shifting hours of 8 pm- 5 am
• Willing to report onsite in our Iloilo office in One Fintech Place, Megaworld, Iloilo Business Park
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages with HMO coverage
- Culture valuing employee's wellbeing
- Incentives rewarding commitment and excellence
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Expertise BPO Services Manila Inc. is engaged in financial, management and consulting services to clients based in Bermuda. With our office based in Bonifacio Global City, Expertise is committed to the wellbeing of our employees. We honor this commitment by maintaining a culturally sensitive work environment that features open communication and a dedication for excellence.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Performance based rewards, Long Service Awards, Business Casual, various shifting schedules, weekends off