Bicol Region Jobs Administrative Assistant Ii (clerk Iv) Position at Provincial Government of Albay – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Provincial Government of Albay - Government has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Bicol Region and surrounding areas as administrative assistant ii (clerk iv) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Provincial Government of Albay – Government|
|Position||Administrative Assistant Ii (clerk Iv)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Deadline for accepting applications: JUNE 2, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment : Sanggunian Panlalawigan ng Albay
Plantilla Item No. : 004-0121
Salary/Job/Pay Grade : 8
Monthly Salary : Php 19,744.00
- CS (Sub Professional) First Level Eligibility
- Completion of two years studies in college
- 4 hours of relevant training
Work Experience :
- 1 year of relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than JUNE 2, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Address||4PQP+G6R Albay Provincial Capitol, Gov Locsin, Old Albay District, Legazpi City, Albay, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
GRACE T. MAGDAMIT
PHRMO, Albay Capitol, Legazpi City
1. Applications with incomplete documents shall not be accepted;
2. Applications emailed
2, 2023 shall no longer be entertained;
3. An applicant may send a minimum of one (1)
application and a maximum of three (3) applications to three (3) different positions; and 4. The specific position applied for must be indicated in the application/s including the item number. Without such specifications, applications shall be disregarded.
5. The Provincial Government of Albay is an equal employment opportunity agency. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity (SOGI), civil status, religion, ethnicity, political affiliation, disability, and work related injuries.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees