National Capital Region Jobs Administrative Assistant Ii Position at Department of Social Welfare and Development Field Office MIMAROPA – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Department of Social Welfare and Development Field Office MIMAROPA - Government has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as administrative assistant ii with contract work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱20,000 - ₱20,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Department of Social Welfare and Development Field Office MIMAROPA – Government|
|Position||Administrative Assistant Ii|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||High School Diploma, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 19.730|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 19.730|
Deadline for accepting applications: May 22, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: PANTAWID PAMILYANG PILIPINO PROGRAM
Area of Assignment: POO, Occidental Mindoro
No. of Vacant Position: One (1)
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 8
Monthly Salary: Php 19,722.00/ N/A
Status of Employment: Contractual
Preferably CS Sub-Professional/1st Level Eligibility
Completion of two years studies in College or High School Graduate with relevant vocational/trade course
4 hours of relevant training
1 year of relevant experience
- Under general supervision of the Administrative Officer II, performs administrative related tasks such as receiving incoming and outgoing documents, provides assistance in preparing logistical support in the implementation of the program.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform administrative support and clerical functions.
- Manage incoming and outgoing communication.
- Draft and encode communications, contracts, vouchers, RIVs, proposals and TEVs.
- Assist in coordinating the general services functions.
- Accomplish performance commitment and appraisal.
- Perform other related tasks.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd2U61vsAZpk3rm0PLU85ehiGK8AdfiKeyzE35 HAsttovSNFQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Please attach the following documents through the link on or before May 22, 2023.
1. Application Letter (preferably handwritten) addressed to
Leonardo C. Reynoso, CESO II
DSWD Field Office MIMAROPA
1680 F.T. Benitez cor. Malvar St. Malate, Manila
1. Accomplished and notarized Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport size picture and thumbmark; and Work Experience Sheet which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph
2. Comprehensive/Functional resume or Curriculum Vitae.
3. Copy of Certificate of Eligibility/Rating/License (if applicable).
4. Copy of Transcript of Records.
5. Copy of certificate of relevant trainings/seminars attended
Any application emailed to [email protected] shall use the email subject (LAST NAME – POSITION TITLE – DIVISION/PROGRAM/SECTION/UNIT), unless otherwise it will not be entertained nor processed.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
Qualified applicants will be notified thru email and/or text message.
This Office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities, and those from any sexual orientation and gender identities (SOGI). DSWD MIMAROPA complies with the Equal Employment Opportunity Policy (EEOP) and that No person with disability shall be denied access to opportunities for suitable employment. A qualified employee with disability shall be subject to the same terms and conditions of employment and the same compensation, privileges, benefits, fringe benefits, incentives or allowances as a qualified able-bodied person.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Department Of Social Welfare And Development IV-MIMAROPA, 1680 Benitez St, cor, 1004 Gen. Malvar St, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
DIR. LEONARDO C. REYNOSO, CESO II
1680 F.T. Benitez Cor. Malvar St., Malate, Manila
The Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) is the government agency that focuses on the alleviation of poverty and the empowerment of disadvantaged individuals, families and communities for an improved quality of life. As the Department's frontline arm in the Region, it is the DSWD Field Office MIMAROPA’s responsibility to manage and implement the agency’s functions region wide.
The MIMAROPA Region is composed of five Provinces namely Occidental Mindoro, Oriental Mindoro, Marinduque, Romblon, and Palawan. Parts of the region are idered Geographically lsolated and Disad aged Areas (GIDA) which makes it even more challenging for the field office to deliver its mandate. This, however, didn’t hinder the DSWD MIMAROPA in ensuring that the beneficiaries get to feel and enjoy the assistance and benefits from the Department's programs and services.
With the authority to function as the government's social welfare, agency, DSWD MIMAROPA enables Local Government Units (LGUs), National Government Organizations (NGOs), National Government Agencies (NGAs), People’s Organizations (POs), and other members of civil society in effectively implementing social welfare and development programs which include disaster management through technical assistance, resource generation and augmentation.
These programs are aligned with the Department's Organizational Outcomes: 1) Well-being of poor families improved, 2) Rights of poor and vulnerable sectors promoted andprotected, 3) Immediate relief and early recovery of disaster victims/survivors ensured, 4) Continuing compliance of social welfare and development (SWD) agencies to standards in the delivery of social welfare services ensured, and 5) Delivery of social welfare and development (SWD) programs by local government units (LGUs), through local social welfare and development offices (LSWDOs), improved.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Uniform