National Capital Region Jobs Administrative Assistant Ii (nmb-adas2-9-2007) Position at National Museum of the Philippines – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we National Museum of the Philippines - Government are looking for candidates for the position of administrative assistant ii (nmb-adas2-9-2007) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱21,000 - ₱21,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||National Museum of the Philippines – Government|
|Position||Administrative Assistant Ii (nmb-adas2-9-2007)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||High School Diploma, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 21.210|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 21.220|
Deadline for accepting applications: May 20, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Office Assignment Office Financial Services Division
No. of Vacant Position Two (2)
Item No/s. NMB-ADAS2-9-2007 NMB-ADAS2-7-2016
Salary Grade 8 (PHP 19,744.00) SSL 2023
Place of Assignment Manila
Career Service (Sub-Professional)/First Level Eligibility
Completion of two-year studies in college or High School
Graduate with relevant vocational/trade course
4 hours of relevant training
1 year of relevant experience
- C1 – Delivering Professional and Excellent Service (Basic)
- C2 – Exemplifying Integrity (Basic)
- C3 – Personal Effectiveness(Basic)
- C4 – Solving Problems and Making Decisions (Basic)
- F9 – Digital Literacy
- F29 – Records and Documents Management
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares financial reports and documents for the use of fiscal agencies and Agency
- Encodes financial transactions to the Agency Registries and Books of Accounts;
- Assists in the preparation of Agency Budget Proposal and Financial Statements;
- Pre-audits claims filed before the Agency;
- Performs a variety of skilled clerical tasks;
- Manages financial reports and documents produced and received by the Division according to procedures; and
- Performs such other functions and works analogous and inherent to the position.
Applicants must meet the qualification standards and submit from May 8, 2023 to May 20, 2023 until 5:00 PM only only. Incomplete submission of documents will not be entertained and only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
The National Museum of the Philippines highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD) and members of the indigenous communities irrespective of sexual orientation and gender identities, to apply.
1. Files should be in a PDF and must not be compressed into archive file formats such as RAR or ZIP.
2. If applying for multiple positions, submit a separate set for each.
3. Late and incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
4. Only shortlisted applicants shall be notified
5. PDS, WES, and Notarization shall bear the same date within the period of publication only.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||HXPJ+3C6 National Museum of Anthropology, P. Burgos Drive Rizal Park, Teodoro F. Valencia Cir, Ermita, Manila, 1000 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ATTY. MA. ROSENNE M. FLORES-AVILA
Deputy Director-General for Administration
National Museum of the Philippines
The National Museum, a Trust of the Government, is an educational, scientific and cultural institution that acquires, documents, preserves, exhibits, and fosters scholarly study and public appreciation of works of art, specimens, and cultural and historical artifacts representative of our unique to the cultural heritage of the Filipino people and the natural history of the Philippines. It is mandated to establish, manage and develop museums comprising the National Museum Complex and the National Planetarium in Manila, as well as regional museums in key locations around the country. Currently, the National Museum national network comprise nineteen regional, branch and site museums throughout the archipelago. The National Museum manages and develops the national reference collections in the areas of cultural heritage (fine arts, anthropology and archaeology) and natural history (botany, zoology,and geology and paleontology), and carries out permanent research programs in biodiversity, geological history, human origins, pre-historical and historical archaeology, maritime and underwater cultural heritage, ethnology, art history, and moveable and immoveable cultural properties. Appreciationof the collections and research findings of the Museum, as well as technical and museological skills and knowledge, are disseminated through exhibitions, publications, educational, training, outreach, technical assistance and other public programs. The National Museum also implements and serves as a regulatory and enforcement agency of the Government with respect to a series of cultural laws, and is responsible for various culturally significant properties, sites and reservations throughout the country. It is the lead agency in the official commemoration of Museums and Galleries Month, which is the month of October, every year.
- Industry: Library/Museum
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Administrative Assistant Ii (nmb-adas2-9-2007) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for High School Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of 2023