National Capital Region Jobs Administrative Assistant Iii (motorpool Supervisor) Position at Department of Transportation – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Administrative Assistant III (Motorpool Supervisor). For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Department of Transportation - Government, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱21,000 - ₱21,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Department of Transportation – Government
|Administrative Assistant Iii (motorpool Supervisor)
|National Capital Region
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
|Type of Work
Deadline for accepting applications: June 24, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Position Location/s: Administrative Service, General Services Division –
Columbia Tower, Ortigas Ave, Mandaluyong City
Publication Tracking Code: PUB-106
Item No/s.: OSEC-DOTrB-ADAS3-95-2017
Salary Grade / Monthly Salary: SG-9/21, 211
Monthly Salary: Php
Completion of two (2) years studies in college
1 year of relevant experience
4 hours of relevant training
CS Sub Professional / First Level Eligibility
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In-charge of the supervision of the GSD carpool and dispatch service vehicles as requested by concerned officials and employees.
- Responsible for minor trouble shooting, and evaluates/recommends request for repair of GSD
- Supervises drivers, mechanics and other personnel of the motor pools;
- Assign drivers and vehicles needed;
- Make daily schedule or work and work assignment;
- Directs minor repairs and maintenance of motor pool vehicles;
- Determine necessity of replacements of vehicles;
- Requisitions supplies and equipment;
- Directs operation by the agency filling stations;
- Prepares reports of cost of maintenance, fuel and oil consumption.
Additional Qualification Requirements:
Those interested applicants shall submit through **https://forms.gle/jmiYhvUpaUUTv43W6**, on or before June 24, 2023 with the following documents and credentials:
- Application letter indicating the position being applied for
- Personal Data Sheet revised 2017 and work experience sheet. (Both are downloadable from ww.csc.gov.ph)
- Scanned copies of authenticated copy of Transcript of Records and Diploma
- Scanned copies of certified true copy of authenticated CSC Eligibility/BAR/Board results if applicable
- Scanned copies of certificates of relevant trainings/seminars attended
- Scanned copy of Service Record / Certificate of Employment
- Scanned copy of certification as to units earned in post graduate studies (Masters/Doctorate)
- Scanned copy of performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
- Other credentials
All documents must be certified as true copies by the proper authorities or the applicants may present the originals for comparison with the photocopies.
All information submitted by applicants shall be subject to verification and/or background check.
Please note that applications with incomplete supporting documents will not be processed and only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
DOTr adheres to confidentiality and respect of Gender Equality, Disability and Social Inclusion (GEDSI) Principle which includes policy of no discrimination based on age, gender identity, civil status, disabilities, religion, indigenous group membership or other similar factors in the implementation of its Human Resource Merit, Selection and Promotion Plan. The DOTr highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD), and members of the indigenous communities, irrespective of sexual orientation and gender identities to apply.
**Image files will NOT be accepted by the form. Please convert your files to PDF format before you proceed. You may convert and merge your files through **ilovepdf.com**
|National Capital Region
|LTO-National Capital Region, 20 Gregorio Araneta Ave, Quezon City, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Department of Transportation (DOTr) strives to provide the country with efficient, effective, and secure transportation systems that are globally competitive, compliant with international standards, and responsive to the changing times. By 2030, the Railways Sector aims to have already built the railway network backbone to address the current insufficiency of alternative transportation modes, with key projects such as the North-South Commuter Railway System, Metro Manila Subway Project, MRT-7, Mindanao Railway Phase 1, and extensions of existing lines.
From just 77 km of rail tracks and 61 operational stations in 2016, the current projects will increase the total to more than 1,200 km of tracks connecting 208 stations which will benefit around 4.5 million passengers per day. Starting with just the country’s capital, railway operations would have expanded to the adjacent provinces such as Bulacan, Pampanga, Rizal, Cavite, and Laguna, and even Davao in Mindanao.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Registration No.: 000-864-098
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), TBD
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Administrative Assistant Iii (motorpool Supervisor) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of 2023