Pasig City Jobs Administrative Assistant Position at OutForce Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Administrative Assistant. For candidates who reside in Pasig City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at OutForce Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱28,000 - ₱35,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
|Type of Work
The Priority List includes the primary administration tasks undertaken in this role, and they are listed in the order that they need to be completed EACH WORKDAY.
1. Follow up all enquires both on email and CRM Call backs / missed calls and email required with 2 hours of Enquiry.
2. Check and maintain the To Do List & Management Follow up list, Complete Tasks
3. Check Admin Emails and Voice Mail and Complete Tasks
4. Check CRM Dashboard for New Tutor and Student Requests, Complete Tasks
d. Data and updating CRM files (discounts, address, emails and etc)
5. Administration Tasks: Organise Make Ups, Reschedule Classes, Cancel/Terminate Lessons, Send Student Work/Documents, Update Student Lists on CRM, Print Agendas
6. Answer and Return Phone Calls inclusive of any that are missed during the gaps of the schedule.
7. New Enquiries Contact and Assessment Organisation
8. New Client Schedule, Placement, and Updated Details
9. New Tutor onboarding, organising, bookings update CRM inductions and so forth.
10. Social Media Posts including a fortnightly blog containing a minimum of 100 words.
a. Snippets and piece posted to social platforms.
11. Group Tuition Administration: Manage Wait Lists, Contact Clients, Organise New Timetables, Organise Tutor CRT
12. Organise Training Days: Schedule Days, Confirm Attendance, Send Confirmation Emails, Organise Venue/Food (Optional)
b. Training and Inductions of Staff
c. Client onboarding
d. Tutor onboarding
13. Schedules and Rollover
14. Follow up accounts and issues regarding payments. List will be provided once a fortnight (updated version)
15. Collate and organise digital files.
16. Organising digital access to file and keeping it up to date. As required.
a. Induction Documents
To Do List Google Workspace
The To Do List is the priority for the administration assistant role as it will include matters of urgency. The list is recorded on the app Google Tasks list accessed via google workspaces. Tasks will also include due dates by which they will need to be completed. The types of tasks will vary and usually include specific versions of tasks from the Priority List above, or the Additional Task List below. This list is managed by all parties in the office.
Management Follow up list Google Workspace
The Management Follow up list is a list that will need to be actively maintained to ensure continuity between the office manger and yourself. This list is for the purposes of keeping all parties aligned and to action any items that will assist your role to run smoothly. Any items that are needing to be address and that is not listed inside this document is to be brought to the Office Managers attention immediately.
1. Question and concerns regarding accounts (beyond basics such as amounts and cancelled lessons. EG: credits that need to be raised is somethings to list)
2. Customer complaints:
a. Cancelling clients (problem clients, concerns raised due to tutor etc.)
b. Tutors not wanting to continue.
c. Issues relating to schedules that are not able to be solved.
d. Other issues that related to business-critical issues.
3. External Relationships such as marketing companies, third parties such as Government bodies and support services.
4. Enquiries and lists:
a. Drop in flow of constant NEW enquires list.
b. Exhausted Old Client list and potential follow ups
Once the tasks on the Priority List, To Do List and the Management Follow up lists are finished, then there are several other administration tasks to complete.
1. Update Contact/Client Information on: CRM, Contacts, Third party mailing lists (online). Build an active old client mailing list this will consist of the following:
a. Lists will include Canberra tutoring, APTUTORING and Choice Education Group.
2. Actively call clients for feedback, and follow-up (how are your sessions, confirming the days and time are ok, walking clients through the CRM so forth. Work systematically and logically so that other team members can assist.
3. Organise Digital Resources: Update Required Resources inclusive of Social Media clips, blogs, pictures etc
4. Digitising the assessment documents that are currently paper based and moved to the CRM priority is primary school level.
5. Follow up calls on previous tutors to see if they would be looking for work. Taking all details down and creating list of potentials.
In addition to the above tasks, the role will also involve several ongoing tasks that will focus on recording problems and suggestion solutions when they are noticed in the process of conducting the expected administration tasks.
1. Record CRM Issues
2. Record Improvements or Suggestions for Admin Process
3. Working with Office Manager to grow this role and client base.
4. Actively work to a grow and maintain a potential tutor and teacher list.
KPI Performance Criteria
The following metrics will be used to determine your performance in your role.
The same criteria will also be used to measure any increases in hourly rates and expansion of role. Performance meetings will be held in increments of 3 monthly. Note the metrics:
a. Booking new clients into the schedule
o 1 client per week Minimum
o 2 clients per week Performing well and at standard.
o 3 clients per week Performing above.
b. All calls answered immediately and missed calls returned that same day of your allocated days of work.
c. All emails returned and accordingly filed based on current system on google workspaces.
d. All lists and admin tasks completed at the end of each fortnight.
Important note for the above metrics. Reasonable person would assume that points b through to d would not assume any emails and or task to be completed that were added from the second Wednesday of each fortnight
|National Capital Region
- Great Support Team
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Competitive Pay
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
OutForce is recognized as one of the leading BPO companies in the Philippines, head quartered in our state-of-the-art facility in Ortigas, and with 1,200+ employees spread throughout the Philippines.
OutForce’s success is a direct result of our ‘people first’ approach focusing on anongoing commitmentto strengthening culture, HR practices, leadership, training, and developmentprograms of employees.
In addition, we leveragethe latest technologies such as cloud computing, automation, and AI (Artificial Intelligence) to provide premium outsourcing services to both public and private companies across the globe,which enables us tocreate new and exciting careers for our staff, build great tools and services for our global client base and develop innovative technologiesthat will shape the future of the outsourcing industry.
Visit Our Careers Site: (https://outforce.zohorecruit.com/jobs/OutForce-Careers)
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: PHMDINV/190097921
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Competitive Pay, Generous HMO and PTO, Life Insurance, Additional Benefits
- Specific Location: Meralco Avenue