National Capital Region Jobs Administrative Assistant/project Coordinator – 13069341508 Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Support Shepherd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator - 13069341508 and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Administrative Assistant/project Coordinator - 13069341508|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
LOOKING FOR FILIPINO CITIZENS BASED IN THE PHILIPPINES
Role: Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator
Salary: 800-1500 USD
Schedule: 9am – 5pm MST
We are on a mission to make high quality, low-waste products that deliver meaningful environmental and social impact for a more sustainable future, because small acts now make a huge impact tomorrow.
Every time you use an Earth Breeze product you are reducing single-use plastic waste and helping someone in need.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator to help support our executive team. You will have the opportunity to work with all aspects of the business, and get involved in the activities we are involved in on the Impact side of our business. In addition to general EA responsibilities such as schedule management, communication drafting, etc., this position will take on some Project Management responsibilities as needed.
Our ideal candidate will have exceptional communication and organizational skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to pivot rapidly in a fast-paced environment. You are humbly resilient, nimble, and always willing to help teammates.
- Manage various Impact projects supporting the Buy One Give Ten program, and other partner programs currently in place
- Develop a deep understanding of Earth Breeze, our products, and our Impact programs
- Help develop automation processes for partner processing
- Have a direct impact and are empowered by the difference you’re making.
- Work with countless amazing organizations all over the world that all have unique missions in support of people, the planet, or both!
- Prioritize emails and respond when necessary
- Planning/coordinating various on-site meetings and events including travel arrangements, hotels, logistics, etc.
- Various Project Coordination related opportunities as needed
- Collaborate with various departments on a consistent basis
- 2+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant and/or Project Coordinator/Manager, preferably supporting multiple teams
- Experience in the nonprofit sector a plus
- Experience planning large events including travel, logistics and event coordination
- Above average to good communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Experience creating a design brief is a plus
- Familiarity with social media platforms and ecommerce platforms like Shopify is a huge plus
- Project coordination/management skills and attention to detail
- Extreme organizational skills and the confidence to embrace chaos and ambiguity
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Strong familiarity with google sheets/excel
- Ability to think and operate independently to make decisions under pressure
- Uncanny ability to be resourceful, innovative and creative
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||J342+GXH Philippine National Police - Headquarters Support Service, General Castaneda Street, Camp Crame, Quezon City, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.