National Capital Region Jobs Administrative Assistant Position at Shang Properties, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Shang Properties, Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as administrative assistant with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Shang Properties, Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- AOR1- Information Organization Organize all information paths to ensure routing to and from the correct correspondence. In order for document efficiency • Transmittal Log
- AOR 2 – Maintain Schedule Arrange meeting deadline for submission alert necessary process when documentation / reports are due. In order for monitoring and compliance. • Project Milestone
- AOR 3 – Produce Memos, Report and SI Assist department manager in preparing reports, letters or memos and coordinates with a document controller on site instruction assurance. In order to assist staff equipment • Document summary • Design completion on time
- AOR 4 – Staff Attendance and welfare Maintain records of staff attendance overtime, sick leave, and entitlement claims submission and personal particular update. In order for staff efficiency • Offices attendance / review
- AOR 5 – Office Inventory Control Keeping records and replenish offices inventory and supplies. Replenish following set guide lives and rules. In order for resources needed • Office inventory • Resources consume
- AOR 6 – Offices Equipment and Facilities Maintain equipment and facilities operation by schedule maintenance and repairs. In order for work efficiency • Breakdown of equipment
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Shang Properties, Inc., Level 5 Shangri-La Plaza EDSA corner, Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Shang Properties, Inc. (“SPI”) has been involved in property investment and development in the Philippines since 1987, and was listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) in 1991. Guided by its vision to be the leading developer and manager of prime properties in the Philippines, Shang Properties’ core businesses are office and retail leasing and residential development.
SPI owns and operates the upscale Shangri-La Plaza mall, one of the country’s most established lifestyle destinations. It also holds a 70% share in KSA Realty Corporation, which in turn, owns The Enterprise Center, one of the most prestigious office buildings located in the country’s premier financial district.
SPI entered the residential condominium market in 2002 and has since expanded its residential portfolio with high rise condominium projects in prime locations with a combined total of almost 7,00 units. Completed projects include The Shang Grand Tower, The St. Francis Shangri-La Place, One Shangri-La Place, Shang Salcedo Place, and Horizon Homes. Construction is on-going for The Rise Makati.
SPI also currently holds a 60% stake in Shangri-La at the Fort, one of the newest 5-star international hotels to open in the Philippines.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Performance Bonus
- Specific Location: Makati