National Capital Region Jobs Administrative Officer Ii (2-2016) Position at EAST AVENUE MEDICAL CENTER – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, EAST AVENUE MEDICAL CENTER - Government is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II (2-2016) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱27,000 - ₱27,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||EAST AVENUE MEDICAL CENTER – Government|
|Position||Administrative Officer Ii (2-2016)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 27.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 27.000|
Deadline for accepting applications: May 31, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: EAMC
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DOHB-ADOF2-2-2016
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 11
Monthly Salary: Php 27,00.00
Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
Career Service (Professional) / Second Level Eligibility
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than May 31, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||J2RX+V49 East Avenue Medical Center, East Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, 1100 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
JOCELYN A. FRANCISCO
Supervising Administrative Officer
East Avenue Medical Center
The East Avenue Medical Center is a 600 bed capacity tertiary government hospital operating under the department of health by virtue of R.A. 8345 dated august 25 1997 Established in 1969 as the gsis general hospital it was originally conceived to cater gsis members only. in 1978 by virtue of presidential decree 1441, it transferred all its assests to the ministry of health and was called as hospital ng bagong lipunan becoming more charity oriented in line with governments thrust of serving high percentage of the populance in 1987 after the february 1986 people power revolution as resolved through memorandum order no, 48 s 1986 it changed its name east avenue medical center together with the uplifting of the hospitals image and continued infrastructure and equipment.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days