Mandaluyong City Jobs Administrative Officer Ii (hr Officer) – Job Order | Mandaluyong City Position at Department of Transportation and Communications – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Mandaluyong City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱23,000 - ₱28,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Department of Transportation and Communications – Government|
|Position||Administrative Officer Ii (hr Officer) - Job Order | Mandaluyong City|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 23.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 28.000|
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree
- With at least 1 year of working experience in any related field: HR (Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits)
- With at least 4 hours of relevant training and/or seminars (preferred but not required
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Must be willing to report in Mandaluyong City
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports in ensuring sufficient and capable manpower necessary for the completion of the project;
- Supports in the timely delivery of HR programs and services across Rail offices, such as Competency-based Recruitment, Onboarding, Learning and Development, Performance Management, and Employee Engagement;
- Contributes to processing of compensation and benefits, as prescribed by DOTr Central Office.
- Provides support in the general office management including gathering of necessary data and documents relative to the project implementation;
- Supports team leaders in communication and coordination responsibilities;
- Provides support in preparing reportorial requirements and presentations with statistical data, as assigned;
- Provides administrative support to the overall Project Management Office and communicates difficulties and concerns that might impede effectiveness;
- Performs other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
Employment Type: Job Order (not permanent/regular; no bonuses/benefits)
Salary Grade: 11
Monthly Salary: 23,00- 28,00
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Department of Transportation, The Columbia Tower, Ortigas Avenue, Barangay Wack-Wack, Mandaluyong City, 1555, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Department of Transportation (DOTr) is the primary policy, planning, programming, coordinating, implementing and administrative entity of the executive branch of the government on the promotion, development and regulation of a dependable and coordinated network of transportation systems, as well as in the fast, safe, efficient and reliable transportation services.
As one of the first government agencies established under the Malolos Constitution on January 21, 1899, the DOTr plays a crucial role in accelerating the country's economic development. It provides the backbone for growth and enhances the country's competitive edge by providing effective and efficient transportation infrastructure systems that narrow the geographical and physical divide, connecting the country, its islands, and its people to the rest of the world.
By 2030, DOTr is a world class organization, providing integrated transport, connecting people, islands, families, communities and the nation with the rest of the world, and constantly responding for environmentally sustainable and global competitive transport.
To provide the country with efficient, effective, and secure transportation systems that are globally competitive, compliant with international standards, and responsive to the changing times.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), TBD