Quezon Jobs Administrative Officer Ii (local Treasury Operations Officer I) (1091-33) Position at MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT OF SARIAYA (LGU SARIAYA) – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT OF SARIAYA (LGU SARIAYA) - Government is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Quezon and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of administrative officer ii (local treasury operations officer i) (1091-33) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱24,000 - ₱24,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT OF SARIAYA (LGU SARIAYA) – Government|
|Position||Administrative Officer Ii (local Treasury Operations Officer I) (1091-33)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 24.300|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 24.300|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 3, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Office of the Municipal Treasurer
Plantilla Item No.: 1091-33
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 11
Monthly Salary: Php 24,300.00
Career Service (Professional) Second Level Eligibility
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 3, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212,
Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Address||XG7F+4F5 Sariaya Municipal Hall, Mabini Street, Sariaya, Quezon Province, Sariaya, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MARCELO P. GAYETA
MUNICIPAL MAYOR HRMO, 2nd Floor, Municipal Building, Mabini St. cor. Maharlika Highway, Poblacion 6, Sariaya, Quezon
The Bureaucracy of the Municipality of Sariaya is comprised by 19 main offices most of which perform service delivery and regulatory functions.
The Municipal Government employs a total of 253 Plantilla Positions. The Office of the Municipal Treasurer and the Municipal Social Welfare & Development Services Office have the largest number of staff, with both 35 employees.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Registration No.: MGO SARIAYA
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Administrative Officer Ii (local Treasury Operations Officer I) (1091-33) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Quezon 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Quezon 2023