Ilocos Region Jobs Administrative Officer Ii Position at Schools Division of Pangasinan I – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Schools Division of Pangasinan I - Government has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Ilocos Region and surrounding areas as administrative officer ii with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱27,000 - ₱27,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Schools Division of Pangasinan I – Government|
|Position||Administrative Officer Ii|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 27.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 27.000|
Deadline for accepting applications: MAY 29, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: DepEd, Division of Pangasinan I – SHS
Plantilla Item No.: ADOF2-60159-2021
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 11
Monthly Salary: Php 27,00.00
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than MAY 29, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212,
Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
2. Official transcript of records (Bachelor’s degree / Masteral / Doctoral degree / units earned)
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Performance Ratings for the last 3 rating periods (if applicable)
5. Updated Service Records (if applicable);
6. Latest appointment papers (if applicable); and
7. Certificate of trainings of at least 3 days (if applicable).
8. All applicants are advised to register online at bit.ly/sdo1-application
i. Checklist of Requirements; and
j. Other documents as may be required.
The Department of Education Schools Division Office I Pangasinan affords equal opportunities to all
qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, age, disability status, color, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation and other characteristics protected by law.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT ENTERTAINED.
|Address||XHH7+46H Division of City Schools, High School Drive, Urdaneta, Pangasinan, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
FATIMA R. BOADO, CESO VI
Schools Division Superintendent
Schools Division Office of Pangasinan I
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days