Makati City Jobs Administrative Officer Iii Position at GOVERNANCE COMMISSION FOR GOCCS – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, GOVERNANCE COMMISSION FOR GOCCS - Government are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as administrative officer iii with a full time work system, which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱34,000 to a maximum of ₱34,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||GOVERNANCE COMMISSION FOR GOCCS – Government|
|Position||Administrative Officer Iii|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 33.800|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 33.850|
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II
Administrative and Finance Office – Procurement Management Division
Permanent, Salary Grade 14
Item No. ADOF3-23-2014
Deadline of Submission: 29 May 2023
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job
- Training: Four (4) hours of relevant training
- Experience: One (1) year of relevant experience
- Eligibility: CS Professional or Second Level Eligibility
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Improve and maintain the Procurement Management Division (PMD) Customer Satisfaction Survey and Service Provider Evaluation Survey which includes: a.) send request to end-user to answer the above-mentioned surveys; and b.) collate and summarize the result of surveys per semester (Procurement and Inventory Management);
- Draft and send procurement updates to the AFO Director IV every Friday and to the Management Committee (ManCom) every first week of the month (Technical Writing);
- Send winning bidders advance copy of the Notice of Award and Notice to Proceed as well as inform endusers of the winning bidder’s receipt of the physical copy of the Notice of Award and Notice to Proceed (Technical Writing);
- Inform end-users of the inclusion of their procurement project in the agenda for the next BAC meeting as well as the BAC’s resolution over the matter thereafter (Technical Writing);
- Send acknowledgement of receipt for bids submitted online as well as inform them of the results of their submission (for Negotiated Procurement) (Technical Writing);
- Prepare draft and send Invitation to Observers for procurement activities at least five (5) days prior the activity (Technical Writing);
- Prepare draft transmittal letter to the Commission on Audit (COA) on the submission of the copy of procurement contracts/purchase orders (Technical Writing);
- Prepare draft of Notice of Post-Qualification to the bidder determined to have submitted the Lowest Calculated Bid/Highest Rated Bid (Technical Writing);
- Prepare draft acknowledgment of receipt of bid submitted for Competitive Bidding (Technical Writing).
· Communicating Effectively
· Customer Service
· Flexibility and Innovation
· Problem-Solving and Decision Making
· Records and Information Management
· Learning and Research
· Building Relationships
· Technical Writing
· Procurement and Inventory Management
Only applicants who meet the minimum requirements of the position shall be subjected to further screening. Application papers with incomplete requirements will not be processed/considered for evaluation. Refer to the Governance Commission for GOCCs’ Official Website for the Application Requirements.
g c g . g o v . p h / c a r e e r /
GCG is a government organization that promotes equal employment opportunity for everyone, regardless of gender, civil status, disability, ethnicity, religion, or creed.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Governance Commission For GOCCs, Citibank Center, 3rd Floor,, Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The GOVERNANCE COMMISSION FOR GOCCS (GCG) was created under Republic Act No. 10149 (RA No. 10149), otherwise known as the “GOCC Governance Act of 2011”, as the central policy-making and regulatory body mandated to safeguard the State’s ownership rights and ensure that the operations of GOCCs are transparent and responsive to the needs of the public. Towards this end, it empowered the Governance Commission to:
oversee the selection and nomination of directors/trustees and maintain the quality of Board Governance; institutionalize transparency, accountability, financial viability and responsiveness in corporate performance by monitoring and evaluating GOCCs’ performance; rationalize the Sector through streamlining, reorganization, merger, as well as recommending to the President of the Philippines the
privatization or abolition of a GOCC; and establish compensation standards to ensure reasonable and competitive remuneration schemes that attract and retain the right talent.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Personal Economic Relief Allowance (PERA), Business (e.g. Long sleeves, Dress, Coat / Blazer)