Ilocos Region Jobs Administrative Officer Iv (60013-2004) Position at MARIANO MARCOS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, MARIANO MARCOS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER - Government is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Ilocos Region and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Administrative Officer IV (60013-2004) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱37,000 - ₱37,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||MARIANO MARCOS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER – Government|
|Position||Administrative Officer Iv (60013-2004)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 36.620|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 36.620|
Deadline for accepting applications: May 26, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: HOPSS/ Finance/Paramedical
Plantilla Item No.: ADOF4-60013-2004
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 15
Monthly Salary: Php 36,619.00
Career Service (Professional) Second Level Eligibility
16 hours of relevant training
3 years of relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than May 26, 2023.
1. Application letter addressed to the Medical Center Chief II, MARIA LOURDES K. OTAYZA, MD, MHA, CESO V, FPOGS, AFACHSM (please indicate the Position Title and Plantilla Item Number of the vacant position you wish to apply for. Please visit ww.csc.gov.ph for the list of vacant position
2. Personal Data Sheet with recent picture and attach Work Experience Sheet (both forms are downloadable at CSC Website). PDS should be computerized.
3. Authenticated Transcript of Records (Get it from your respective University/College)
4. Photocopy of Diploma
5. Authenticated CSC Certificate of Eligibility (if applicable)
6. Authenticated PRC License (if applicable)
7. Authenticated Board Rating (if applicable)
8. Photocopy of IPCR (if government employee)
9. Certificate of Employment from the present/previous work (if applicable) 10. Photocopy of Certificate of Attendance on seminars and trainings attended for the past 5 years (after graduation)
11. 3 Character References in this format: Name/ Title/Position/Agency/Email add & Cellphone Number/ Relation (Head/Supervisor/Colleague) This agency encourages qualified applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sexual preferences, those belonging to special groups like SOGIE, LGBT, PWDs, Indigenous communities, etc.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Address||3H65+5M6 Mariano Marcos Memorial Hospital & Medical Center, Brgy, 6, Ilocos Norte, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in through courier their application to:
MRS. FELICITAS C. BOLUSAN
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SERVICE SECTION - MMH & MC
Supervising Administrative Officer - HRMO
Brgy 6 San Julian, Batac City, Ilocos Norte
The premiere center of advanced healthcare in Northern Philippines by 2022
The Mariano Marcos Memorial Hospital and Medical Center shall ensure the highest standards of quality care delivered by compassionate, dedicated and competent staff networking with stakeholders. It shall continually improve its quality management system to the satisfaction of its clients.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days