Western Visayas Jobs Administrative Officer Iv (human Resource Management Officer Ii) (8-2015) Position at UNIVERSITY OF ANTIQUE – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 4 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Western Visayas and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱37,000 - ₱37,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||UNIVERSITY OF ANTIQUE – Government|
|Position||Administrative Officer Iv (human Resource Management Officer Ii) (8-2015)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 36.620|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 36.620|
Administrative Officer IV (Human Resource Management Officer II) (POLSCANB- ADOF4-8-2015)
For full job description, please see PDF file on Civil Service Commission site by clicking “Apply Now” on this job ad. Please kindly follow the procedure described in the PDF file
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The University of Antique (UA) is the only state university in the province of Antique. This is formerly known as the Antique School of Arts and Trade, and later, Polytechnic State College of Antique (PSCA). On November 10, 2009, then President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo signed the Republic Act 9746 converting PSCA to UA.
At present, the University of Antique has two (2) external campuses and two (2) extension campuses, namely;
University of Antique – Hamtic Campus
University of Antique – Tario-Lim Memorial Campus
• Extension Campus
University of Antique – Libertad Extension Campus
University of Antique –Caluya Extension Campus
It offers thirty-eight (38) Baccalaureate/Undergraduate Programs, five (5) diploma/certificate programs, six (6) graduate programs and one (1) special program.
Truly dedicated to living a legacy as Antique’s Pride, the University is gearing ups its thrusts/efforts towards achieving its vision by playing a major role as catalyst for transforming lives and building communities.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts) / Business (e.g. Shirts)