Northern Mindanao Jobs Administrative Officer Iv (human Resource Management Officer Ii) Position at Civil Service Commission – Central Office
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER IV (HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT OFFICER II). For those of you who live in Northern Mindanao and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Civil Service Commission - Central Office, and able to under a working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Civil Service Commission – Central Office
|Administrative Officer Iv (human Resource Management Officer Ii)
|Type of Work
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER IV (HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT OFFICER II) in Northern Mindanao
For full job description please see PDF file on Civil Service Commission site by clicking on this job ad. To apply, please kindly follow the procedure described in the PDF file.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Civil Service Commission was conferred the status of a department by Republic Act No. 2260 as amended and elevated to a constitutional body by the 1973 Constitution. It was reorganized under PD No. 181 dated September 24, 1972, and again reorganized under Executive Order no. 181 dated November 21, 1986. With the new Administrative Code of 1987 (EO 292), the Commission is constitutionally mandated to promote morale, efficiency, integrity, responsiveness, progressiveness, and courtesy in the Civil Service.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, CNA Benefits (Birthday Cash Gift, Christmas Grocery Allowance, Annual Amelioration, Uniform