South Cotabato Jobs Administrative Officer Iv (human Resource Management Officer Ii) Position at Provincial Government of South Cotabato – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER IV (HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT OFFICER II) with full time working hours for our company office, Provincial Government of South Cotabato - Government, for residents of South Cotabato (Others) and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱37,000 - ₱37,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Provincial Government of South Cotabato - Government, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER IV (HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT OFFICER II).
|Company||Provincial Government of South Cotabato – Government|
|Position||Administrative Officer Iv (human Resource Management Officer Ii)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 36.620|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 36.620|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 5, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Provincial Human Resource Management Office
Plantilla Item No.: 241
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 15
Monthly Salary: Php 36,619.00
Career Service (Professional) Second Level Eligibility
4 hours of relevant training
1 year of relevant experience
THE AGENCY ENCOURAGES APPLICATION FROM QUALIFIED PWD CANDIDATES, MEMBERS OF THE INDIGENOUS COMMUNITIES AND THOSE FROM ANY SEXUAL ORIENTATION AND GENDER IDENTITY (SOGI).
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter (5 sets) and send to the address below not later than June 5, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CS Form No. 212), which can be downloaded at csc.gov.ph
2. Certificate of Employment (if applicable)
3. Performance rating in last rating period (if applicable), should be at least VS.
4. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/PRC rating and license.
5. Photocopy of Transcript of Records/Diploma; and
6. Photocopy of Certificate/s of relevant trainings/seminars attended.
7. Photocopy of Medical Certificate from any government medical institution within 6 months.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Address||FRVQ+C8J South Cotabato Provincial Capitol, Rafael Alunan Ave, Poblacion, Koronadal City, 9506 South Cotabato, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier their application to:
REYNALDO S. TAMAYO, JR.
Provincial Government of South Cotabato, Alunan Ave., City of Koronadal
The Provincial Government is composed of 18 offices.
The Provincial Governor heads the executive branch composed of 17 offices namely: Provincial Administrator’s Office, Provincial Human Resource Management Office, Provincial Engineer’s Office, Provincial Veterinary Office, Provincial Legal Office, Provincial Agriculture Office, Provincial General Services Office, Provincial Social Welfare and Development Office, Provincial Population Office, Provincial Budget Office, Provincial Assessor’s Office, Provincial Planning and Development Office, Provincial Accountant’s Office, Provincial Treasurer’s Office, Integrated Provincial Health Office, the Provincial Environment Management Office and Provincial Governor’s Office. The Vice-Governor, on the other hand, heads the legislative branch and under him are the 14 Sangguniang Panlalawigan Members, and the Secretary to the Sangguniang Panlalawigan.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Registration No.: 004-415-252
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Uniform
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Administrative Officer Iv (human Resource Management Officer Ii) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in South Cotabato 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of South Cotabato 2023