Davao Jobs Administrative Officer Iv (mgbb-adof4-46-2004) Position at Mines and Geosciences Bureau Regional Office XI – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Administrative Officer IV (MGBB-ADOF4-46-2004). For those of you who live in Davao and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Mines and Geosciences Bureau Regional Office XI - Government, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Mines and Geosciences Bureau Regional Office XI – Government|
|Position||Administrative Officer Iv (mgbb-adof4-46-2004)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 31, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Mines and Gesociences Bureau – XI
Plantilla Item No.: MGBB-ADOF4-46-2004
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 15
Monthly Salary: Php 36,619.00
Career Service (Professional) Second Level Eligibility
Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job
4 hours of relevant training
1 year relevant experience
This Office highly encourages interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD), members of Indigenous communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity expression (SOGIE). Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than May 31, 2023:
1. Fully accomplished and signed Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet (Attachment to CS Form No. 212) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records and Diploma;
5. Application Letter (specifying the position title and item number applied for);
6. Copies of Certificates of Training program completed; and
7. Certificates of Employment from all previous employers/Certified copy of Service Record.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Address||Mines and Geosciences Bureau Regional Office 11, 2/F EMB-MGB Bldg. 3rd Ave. cor. V. Brgy. 27-C Poblacion Dist., Guzman St, Obrero, Davao City, Davao del Sur, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ATTY. JASPER ALBERTO H. LASCANO, EnP, CESO V
2F, EMB-MGB Bldg., 3rd Ave., cor V. Guzman St., Brgy. 27-C, Davao City [email protected]
- Industry: Mining
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees