National Capital Region Jobs Administrative Services Officer Ii (700) Position at Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation - Government is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Administrative Services Officer II (700) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱32,000 - ₱32,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation – Government|
|Position||Administrative Services Officer Ii (700)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 31.810|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 31.810|
Deadline for accepting applications: May 29, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Asset Management and Disposal Department II
Plantilla Item No.: 700
Job Level: 3
Estimated Annual Compensation: Php 413,501.00
Career Service Professional (2nd Level)
- The Administrative Services Officer II performs a variety of administrative duties for the Department Head (DH), including but not limited to, drafting and/or encoding correspondence, memos and forms; answering phone calls, arranging meetings and appointments; handling incoming and outgoing documents, mails and subscriptions; managing records, filing system, and databases; inventory of office supplies and requests for replenishments, monitoring and liquidating cash advances, coordinating travel arrangements and other logistics requirements, and does other related tasks as may be assigned by superior from time to time.
- Commitment to Depositor Protection, Collaborating and Communicating, Continuous Learning and Improvement, Delivering Excellent Results, Exemplifying Professionalism and Integrity, Personal Effectiveness, Service Orientation
- Logistics and Support Administration, Business Writing, Documents and Records Management, Meeting Support Administration, Managing Schedules and Appointments, Office Resources Administration, Computer Skills
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing by sending in their letter of application together with the following documents to the address below not later than May 29, 2023.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 21, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded from ww.csc.gov.ph
- Performance rating (Very Satisfactory) in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records and Diploma.
Equal Employment Opportunity Principle: PDIC adheres to the principle that there shall be no discrimination in the recruitment, selection, and placement of applicants on account of age, gender, identity, sexual orientation, civil status, disabilities, religion, ethnicity/indigenous group membership, or political affiliation.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||PDIC, 3rd - 10th Floor SSS Building 6782 Ayala Avenue, corner V.A. Rufino St, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MS. CHONA H. TORRES
Officer-in-Charge, Human Resource
Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation
4/F PDIC Building, 228 Chino Roces Avenue Makati City 1231
Only applications that satisfy the requirements and have complete documents will be processed.
The Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC) is a government instrumentality established on June 22, 1963 to promote and safeguard the interests of the depositing public by providing insurance coverage on all insured deposits.As the state deposit insurer, the PDIC provides deposit insurance up to PhP500,00 per depositor, and helps promote financial stability through risk mitigation and liquidation of closed banks. The Corporation also protects the deposit insurance system from illegal schemes and machinations, and helps maintain faith and confidence in the country ’s banking system. In support of financial literacy and inclusion, the PDIC carries out financial education initiatives to help Filipinos secure their future by being a wise saver.
A professional, committed and responsive institution; and a champion of governance, the PDIC is a consistent awardee as one of the best-governed Government-Owned and -Controlled Corporations (GOCCs) in the country.The Corporation is an attached agency of the Department of Finance.
The PDIC Vision
By 2023, PDIC will be a leading institution in depositor protection, recognized for its operational excellence that is responsive to changing times.
The PDIC Mission
We protect the depositing public while promoting confidence and stability in the banking system.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days