National Capital Region Jobs Administrative Staff (with Or Without Experience) Position at Filipino Association for Mariners’ Employment, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 4 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Administrative Staff (With or Without Experience). For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Filipino Association for Mariners' Employment, Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Filipino Association for Mariners’ Employment, Inc.|
|Position||Administrative Staff (with Or Without Experience)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Administrative Support Staff/ General Staff
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
· Drafting /handling minutes of meeting, emails, and business communications
· Scheduling and planning meetings and events
· Online research and data collection using spreadsheets
· Reporting and analysis
· Creative work with writing and media
· Other administrative tasks and projects
· Graduate of a four (4) year course
· Time management and ability to meet deadlines
· Verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
· Proactivity and self-direction
· Excellent MS Office knowledge
An ideal candidate is/has:
· Reliable and goal-oriented
· Dedicated and committed
· A team player who enjoys helping others
· A quick learner who is eager to learn new things
· Impeccable multi-tasking abilities
· Friendly and professional demeanor
· Exceptional interpersonal skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Monday-Friday working days
- Urgent hiring
- Accessibility of company office
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Filipino Association for Mariners' Employment, Inc. is committed to ensure high management standards and business ethics. The membership provides competent, qualified and competitive seafarers to the world's shipping industry, wherein there is a paramount need for consistency, in meeting international maritime standards, to ensure safe, efficient and environmentally sound vessel operations, thereby, attaining quality and excellence in the shipmanning business.
This commitment is fully supported by the Board of Directors, officers, general membership and all staff involved in the implementation of the Association's related services by complying with the documented quality manual and work practices.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Monday - Friday (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM) Saturday (9:00 AM - 12:00 NN)
- Specific Location: 12F MARC 2000 Tower, Taft Ave. Malate Manila