Quezon City Jobs Administrative Supervisor (limitless Distribution) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Jobstreet Philippines has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Quezon City and surrounding areas as administrative supervisor (limitless distribution) with part time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Administrative Supervisor (limitless Distribution)
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- The Administrative Supervisor will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets), and organizing company records.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Assist the management and maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails, and packages)
- Assist HR and Accounting in monitoring the attendance of construction workers, disbursement of payroll, and other transactions
- Act as the extension of management in ensuring the office and employees are maintained and compliant with the standards of the company
- May be assigned ad hoc tasks as needed
- Must be a graduate of any 4-year course
- 2-3 years of experience handling Office and Administrative tasks or equivalent
- Experience in construction is an advantage
- Must have a good attitude and work ethics
- Highly trustworthy and dependable
- Willing to work Mondays to Saturdays in Quezon City
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- 2 years of residential and fit-out construction (Preferred)
|JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days