Paranaque City Jobs Air Freight Specialist (cargowise) Position at Bollore Logistics Phililippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Bollore Logistics Phililippines Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as air freight specialist (cargowise) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Paranaque City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Bollore Logistics Phililippines Inc.|
|Position||Air Freight Specialist (cargowise)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Bollore Logistics is looking for a motivated team member as Air Freight Specialist to be joining our Airfreight team. Being in the position you will need to provide proper coordination of the shipment from pick up to departure.
You will be assisted by the members of our other team (trucking, customer service, sales, procurement, billing team …. ) to ensure operation excellency.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Ensure proper handling of export shipments from receipt of booking from ODS/Customer/Agent, booking with carrier for the flight and pick up to our accredited vendor, assuring smooth flow until it reaches destination.
- Communicate within the team ODS, CES, and COS/Sales and Bollore counterpart to ensure proper handling of shipments and on-time deliveries. This includes daily monitoring for the status of shipment booked and moved.
- Mandatory daily correspondence with overseas offices for the POD and DN.
- Act as the first level of escalation from the operations to address potential problem shipments.
- Escalate any unresolved issues or risks before they materially impact Bollore PH.
- Ensure to deliver high level of service as per Customer requirement
- Remain accessible for question and escalation outside of regular business hours.
- Prepare and submit daily shipment monitoring of all Aero accounts.
- In full compliance to billing requirements before handover to billing assistant.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Customs Admin, Airline Operation/Airport Management, Logistics/Transportation or equipment.
- Has minimum of two (2) years working experience on a Freight Forwarding / Logistics business.
- Knowledgeable in Air Cargo Freight Forwarding (Pricing and Airfreight Procurement)
- Must have CargoWise experience.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office Applications.
- Familiar with export clearance requirements and compliance.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- With good communication skills.
- Trustworthiness and Ethics.
WHAT WE OFFER
Bollore Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and places high importance on promoting diversity and inclusion in the organization. We embrace all people regardless of age, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, marital status, political opinions or disability.
We are strongly committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees, free from violence, bullying, harassment, or threats.
**By applying to this position, you acknowledged the permission to share and view your resume/profile including confidential and personal information based on the process to evaluate your application and reconsider for other roles within Bollore Group.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Bollore Logistics, Units 707A - 710A, West Tower, 8912, Building Aseana Ave, Aseana City, Parañaque, 1701 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Benefits and Perks (Medical, Insurance, etc.)
- Working Environment and Location
- Career Growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
200 years ago, Bolloré Group was born. Today, one of Bolloré Group’s fastest growing business sectors, Bolloré Logistics, have grown to become the world’s top 10 players in freight forwarding and logistics with a powerful network spread across 106 countries, 607 sites with over 20,00 employees. We pride ourselves having developed specific expertise in providing end-to-end supply chain solutions tailored to our customers’ growth and constantly driving innovation to adapt and better cater to their evolving needs. We place our customers at the heart of all our processes, delivering customized solutions while ensuring ethical and responsible business practices.
Here, we believe in People Powered Innovation. It’s the people who brought us to where we are right now, and it’ll be the people who bring us to greater heights. We invite you to join our diverse team on our journey to becoming Global Top 5 in the coming years.
Bolloré Logistics Philippines Inc. was established in 1996, with its head office based in Manila, and branches situated in Clark Airport and Cebu.
The local Bolloré Logistics team offers international sea (FCL, LCL) and airfreight forwarding services covering all Philippines airports, sea ports, and PEZA zones. Local services also extend to customs and compliance management, nation-wide delivery across 7,00 islands, as well as warehouse and distribution solutions.
Strong local expertise has been developed in key verticals such as Aerospace, Aid & Relief, Healthcare, High Tech, Luxury Fashion, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Power Technologies, and Telecom.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: ASO95-010006
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Birthday Token, Life Insurance