Pasig City Jobs Aml Officer Position at Citystate Savings Bank Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Do you currently live in the Pasig City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Citystate Savings Bank Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as AML Officer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Citystate Savings Bank Inc.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
AML Officer assists in overseeing compliance with established policies and procedures of the bank, as well as laws and circulars issued by the various banking and corporate regulatory bodies.
- Ensures efficient identification and monitoring of suspicious activities and transactions of the clients/customers.
- Flags and monitors high risk accounts and manages watch list database updating and scrubbing.
- Reviews disposition of transaction monitoring reports and elevates any suspicious transaction to the AMLACom.
- Prepares/checks the daily reporting of CTR to AMLC and assists the Compliance Officer for details of Suspicious Transactions, as needed.
- Reviews and updates as necessary the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Program (MTPP) policies and procedures.
- Conducts AML Training/Seminar and cascades regulations of the BSP and AMLC concerning AML matters to all concerned personnel of the Bank.
- Checks the AMLC website on a daily basis to see if there are updates. Disseminates updates to all concerned.
- Assists in the preparation of the requirements related to AML as well as answering the queries of the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) Examiners concerning AML procedures of the Bank in the conduct of their regular or special examination.
- Reviews and updates the existing Compliance Testing Program Guide to ensure that they capture all pertinent laws, rules and regulations and existing policies, processes and controls.
- Attends AMLACom meetings and presents AML reports to the AMLACom/Corporate Governance Committee and if necessary, to the Board.
- Conducts AML Compliance Testing, reports directly to the Chief Compliance Officer the result of his assessment.
- Updates the AML Compliance Program and assists the Chief Compliance Officer in overseeing the AML Compliance Plans and Programs of the Bank.
- Supervises the AML Specialist and handles the AML Unit.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Law, Economics, or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in the banking industry.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Exposure with KYC and AML metrics reporting.
|National Capital Region
|Citystate Savings Bank, Citystate Centre Building, Shaw Boulevard, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Right Size for You
Assuring the Filipino of financial stability and educating the people in the principles of wise saving and investment is the corporate goal of Citystate Savings Bank.
It aims to provide financial support for businesses to maximize their full potential for growth. Citystate Savings Bank believes that in business, it does not matter how small an enterprise is, but how big it can become. It offers products and services attuned to the financial needs of clients, big or small.
Citystate Savings Bank was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on May 20, 1997. It was licensed to operate as a thrift bank by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) on August 7, 1997. The bank was publicly listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) in January 2002.
Citystate Savings Bank established its first branch on Chino Roces Avenue, corner De La Rosa Street , Makati City on August 8, 1997, forging a solid partnership between a team of Filipino businessmen belonging to the Fortune Insurance Group and a prominent Singaporean investment holding company, the Citystate Management Group Holdings Pte Ltd of Singapore. Fortune Insurance Group is composed of Fortune Life Insurance Company, Fortune General Insurance Corporation, and Fortune Medicare, Inc., or FortuneCare, a managed care organization.
At present, Citystate Savings Bank has a network of 25 branches strategically located within Metro Manila and provincial areas: 21 in Metro Manila and four provincial branches in Meycauayan, Baliuag, Plaridel and Cebu.
The bank is embarking on an active ATM rollout program in places with high pedestrian traffic, such as malls and nearby transport terminals. This allows more clients to experience maximum convenience through its premium products and services. In March 2004, Citystate Savings Bank obtained approval from the Bangko Sentral to engage in quasi-banking services. As such, the bank can issue various debt instruments and develop new products and loan programs.
In July 2005, Citystate Bank was accredited by the Bureau of Treasury (BTr) as government securities eligible dealer (GSED). With the license, Citystate can participate in electronic auction of government securities with other banks and non-bank financial institutions through the Automated Debt Auction Process System (ADAPS).
In October 2005, Citystate successfully ventured into a stock rights offer of P22 Million common shares with a P10.00 par value per share. With the stock rights offer, the bank increased its capitalization to P670 Million from P450 Million.
In November 2006, Citystate Savings Bank was granted a license to operate Foreign Currency Deposit Unit (FCDU) and Trust operation by the BSP. This authorizes the bank to accept US dollar deposits and manage funds, securities and properties for the benefit of its clients.
Through the years, Citystate Savings Bank has won recognition from prestigious awards-giving bodies, including the 2004 Most Outstanding Savings Bank Award by the Philippine Marketing Excellence Awards Committee; 2003 - 2005 Top Savings Bank by the National Consumers Affairs Foundation; 2004 - 2005 Most Outstanding Savings Bank by the Consumers Union of the Philippines; 2005 Top Savings Bank by the Brand Champions Governing Council; 2002 Highest ATM Transaction Approval and 2005 and 2009 Highest Host Availability Rate Award by Bancnet.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan, 14th Month Pay, Paid Vacation and Sick Leaves, Uniform
- Specific Location: Pasig